I hate other drivers!

Blocko

Unfortunately, it doesnt matter how far away we park our cars or what efforts we go to to ensure people dont park next to us. You will always get some tw@t that decides to park right next to you!

I got to this car park dead early on a Sunday morning. Saw the empty car park and parked right in the end space to ensure that no car would possibly park next to me because of the ample spaces available. I was gone for 20 minutes before I return to the car and find this:

The stairs to the shopping centre are at the top left of this picture!

Maybe he thinks, "Hmm. If I park next to that stunning car he is less likely to bash me with his door".

Or maybe he is a lemming. Who knows.

PS: I assume 'He' because I can't imagine a woman being proud of such a hid car and that would blow out my argument.

Had this on wednesday morning, parked up tuesday night in my normal spot. Came out in the morning and the rear bumper was ripped in the passenger corner, unfixedable, was fuming!! The zedshed sorted me out tho :)

You're nearly there...

Although I don't know if you're the grey or the yellow car, so it's 50/50 whether it applies to you or not :lol:

I was the Gunmetal :)

I just did him the courtesy of leaving a doors width between the cars while I went to stock up on Beer and Meat :)

Edited by Willsy1980

Maybe he thinks, "Hmm. If I park next to that stunning car he is less likely to bash me with his door".

Or maybe he is a lemming. Who knows.

PS: I assume 'He' because I can't imagine a woman being proud of such a hid car and that would blow out my argument.

He could well be a car enthusiast and this is his daily, therefore knowing how much a car can mean to someone and has genuinely 'done me a solid' by making sure noone else hits it. Of course like you say if its a woman then she has blatantly parked there out of sheer ignorance of her surroundings haha

I usually carry a wodge of these around with me and stick em on the offending motor!

paRK_zpsatgis5zk.jpg

Not going to lie, I am stealing this and using it!! lmao

I've come to the conclusion it is best off finding a space between two cars that as a new as possible, other than between two obviously well kept cars that collectors go for. Owners of the new cars are likely to be more careful, until the novelty wears off. And as a bonus, just hope those two cars are still there when you get back to yours .....

Sadly, I believe the increasing number of cars bought on lease etc is likely to mean car park dings are on the increase as from what I hear the finance companies don't worry about small dings/dents/scratches at change over time...so why should the owners :dry:

Oh - another regular offender...

Mums with MPV, a troupe of brats running amock and too much shopping.

Count the times her precious spawn fling a door open into the side of YOUR baby.

Should be using child lock and opening the door for them :mad:

Pretty sure it's generally accepted that "there's" can mean "there is", "there has", or "there are".

It may be inappropriate in formal English, but in the informal setting of this forum, I don't see an issue.

No arguments with 1) and 3), though there should really be a 4) covering punctuation. :p

You can have my job ! :)

• Like 1

Count the times her precious spawn fling a door open into the side of YOUR baby.

Saw this the other day in ASDA, young child throwing his door open onto the car parked next to them. Mum advised him to be more careful and left it at that.

Older people aren't much better, after my Dad died I used to take my Mum to the shops once a month and she put a really nice dent in my door when she threw it open onto the wall in her driveway and I'd left her plenty of room to get out....This was obviously before I had my Zed.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Older people aren't much better, after my Dad died I used to take my Mum to the shops once a month and she put a really nice dent in my door when she threw it open onto the wall in her driveway and I'd left her plenty of room to get out....This was obviously before I had my Zed.

I hope you had strong words...

Someone slams my doors into the wall, I'm doing the same with their face. See how they like it. :angry:

Edited by Strudul
  • Like 1

Should be using child lock and opening the door for them :mad:

And then there are some that should just be put down....

I've come to the conclusion it is best off finding a space between two cars that as a new as possible, other than between two obviously well kept cars that collectors go for. Owners of the new cars are likely to be more careful, until the novelty wears off. And as a bonus, just hope those two cars are still there when you get back to yours .....

Sadly, I believe the increasing number of cars bought on lease etc is likely to mean car park dings are on the increase as from what I hear the finance companies don't worry about small dings/dents/scratches at change over time...so why should the owners :dry:

Yeah this is something I do if I can't find a better space such as a corner or end..

I did move a road cone I found in a car park once and put it in front of the bay next to mine; it was clear that the space was fine I prayed on the laziness of others and it paid of!

... Now if only a road cone fit in the boot.

(PS. I work for a leasing company and we still care about damage)

Yeah this is something I do if I can't find a better space such as a corner or end..

I did move a road cone I found in a car park once and put it in front of the bay next to mine; it was clear that the space was fine I prayed on the laziness of others and it paid of!

... Now if only a road cone fit in the boot.

(PS. I work for a leasing company and we still care about damage)

Couldn't do that round here. Your cone would just get nicked. :lol:

• Like 2