TVR Tuscan - track day pics pg8

Commander

Me Likey very much, nearly bought one instead of the XKR, but changed my mind as thought it would be a money pit. oh the irony. back when I was looking there were mostly around the 9k mark. still fancy a cerbera myself.

Ageee about the colour - might wrap it with purple-blue flip vinyl, if that has been invented yet?!

Not fussed about the resale too much - should be getting it at a good price.

You can definitely get flip. This is the car owner of a local company I do some work for.

Flip raspberry

00a2c4242f857682d3d9c8fb777ef24f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice job mate, looks awesome. Not sure on colour, would need to see it in the flesh. A quick wrap of a colour of your choice and hey presto, jobs a carrot!

Colour does look better (darker) in the flesh, fortunately.

I'll defer any comments about whether or not it was a steal until I've had it a year and we'll see what it has cost me!

It does have a few issues, but nothing serious - just niggles I should be able to sort myself for little / no money - for the price I can't complain at all.

• Like 1

IT'S MINE!

£18.5k including a full tank of petrol. It is a VERY different driving experience :D

Great news bud. :yahoo::thumbs:

You know what I want though I'm sure, ...some engine bay pics please when you can. :D;)

Hah - it's a TVR, you can't just 'open' the bonnet like on a normal car. I need to find two impossible to reach quick release catches by the wipers and undo four bolts to remove it!

• Like 1

I love it, fantastic buy (hopefully!). Was thinking about one of these as a good investment and alternative to a 370Z but I'm not sure it's a great choice as a daily driver. Maybe I'm wrong!?

I like purple, looks great to me. I'd much rather have that than black or silver on a TVR. I'm sure all the attention and positive comments will soon outweigh the doubters. :)

If you personally think the purple is too light you could paint the wheels grey which might have the effect of giving the impression of a darker car. :shrug:

IT'S MINE!

£18.5k including a full tank of petrol. It is a VERY different driving experience :D

Great news bud. :yahoo::thumbs:

You know what I want though I'm sure, ...some engine bay pics please when you can. :D;)

Hah - it's a TVR, you can't just 'open' the bonnet like on a normal car. I need to find two impossible to reach quick release catches by the wipers and undo four bolts to remove it!

:lol: Ahhh yes totally forgot about that.

Quick google search has reminded me of what a PITA it would seem just to open the bonnet on the Tuscan. My old man had a Chimaera & later a Cerbera but both of those had opening bonnets like normal cars so not all TVR's are a PITA just to see the motor. :p:D

I did find that you can do a conversion on the Tuscan with some gas struts etc to make the bonnet open in an easier more normal fashion. :thumbs:

Cheers all... Here she is. Scariest car I've ever driven!

2F7F2C54-8303-47EA-B2C3-1067680F5B54.jpg

Got some work to do on her;

Leaky window / door seal needs replacing.

Headlights are crap.

Boot needs carpeting.

Boot seal needs replacing.

Slight play in steering wheel needs looking at.

Serious bump-steer issues at speed on bad roads.

Bloody good fun so far though!

• Like 5