TVR Tuscan - track day pics pg8

Commander

Maybe a bit camp, but who wants a TVR in a boring colour? (And I'm 6'4 & 16 stone, so the rest of me isn't camp)

Should I?

The_Tuscan_after_a_quick_wipe-over%20001.jpg

I wouldn't say that being that size is a guarantee that you're not camp, but it does mean that if you were then it's unlikely that anyone would tell you :lol:

I agree that TVRs are generally very acceptable in silly colours (I saw a lovely Cerbera 4.5 at the weekend in seriously retina-burning yellow), but I can't say that shade particularly does it for me.

I'm seeing it tomorrow. In my head, I've already bought it.

Must. Remain. Objective. When. Test. Driving!

Good luck! I imagine this time tomorrow - I'll be commenting on your 'Look what I've just gone and bought...' thread :lol:

BUY BUY BUY

People have looked at my screen when the pic was showing some said the colour is awful, but I actually like it.

I used to have a bright lime green seat ibiza cupra r so I must like wacky colours lol

More pics.

I'm still on the fence about the colour scheme (quite marmite!) but that's all changed easily enough ('just' takes piles of money). More important that I buy one that's mechanically sound, which this one seems to be (so far as can be said for any TVR anyway!)

The_Tuscan_after_a_quick_wipe-over%20021.jpg

The_Tuscan_after_a_quick_wipe-over%20014.jpg

• Like 3