What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Resogun on PS4 is very addictive. Ironically it's the most old school game on the system - basically a Defender type game. It looks gorgeous and play brilliantly though - much deeper than it first appears.

Cheers, just dl it, for a free gamecits brilliant :thumbs:

Sent from the golf club...

Heard about this game and is highly rated. Might download after our little footie session later ( nothing kinky! ) :teeth:

2-0 :p

Yeah it's free on PSN now too ;)

Sent from the golf club...

Undeserved! :teeth:

Finally completed Rogue Legacy, I squeezed 50 odd hours out of it and might come back to it.. That's not bad for a £4 game!

Currently contemplating getting premium for BF4... It's 40 quid and they've got another 4 expansions planned that you get included in the price, so with the other features it's probably worth it. :shrug:

Currently contemplating getting premium for BF4... It's 40 quid and they've got another 4 expansions planned that you get included in the price, so with the other features it's probably worth it. :shrug:

If you play it, or intend to play it for a while.

For me, as soon as Titanfall, Halo, Destiny or anyother FPS game comes out I'll probably put BF4 to bed. I'm currently level 49 or 50 so I've put a lot into BF so the want is there for more content but I have to be realisitic with how long I see myself playing it, like you said 4 more DLC's so that at least another year, which I don't think I will.

A game like Forza is a bit different, as driving games aren't as frequent as FPS's so I can see myslef sticking to that one particular driving game for a while, (years) therefore perhaps a 'Premium' option on that would be good idea.

Just some food for thought there :) .

• 2 weeks later...