What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Guys we are talking about video/computer/console games here not what you get up to in your dungeons :lol: :lol:

Wut-XD-random-29839102-500-276.jpg

Thankfully that image doesn't show on my phone :lol:

Doesn't show up on PC either :lol:

Whats wrong with the dungeon :scare::surrender:

If it's anything like mine it's not for a public forum :scare: :scare: :scare::lol:

Edited by Fodder

It's all about World In Conflict for the PC! Best game ever ;) Spent many many hours on it when it was 1st released.

Decided to get in on steam at the weekend in the sale.

- This is a oldish game. 4-6years old maybe?

Edited by grundy225

I was looking forward to Thief, until I read the reviews :(

I'll pick it up in a few months, I think.

Same here.

I said I wouldn't get titanfall but found myself looking for deals today. That said there is a free DLC for GTA V due Tuesday which includes new story missions so that will probably tide me over.

Pre ordered Wolfenstien:The New Order the other day via Game, I went for the Occupied Edition, which gives you posh case and some other jazz for a extra Fiver.

However, the best thing about that edition is that you get a BETA key for the new Doom which is currently in development, albeit a long way off.

Wolfenstien was the best game I played at Eurogamer back in September, I managed to snag a press pass and got in a while before general public so I had a good play on it.

There's no MP it's just a SP FPS and is focused that way, big levels with cool choke points that feel natural, with lots of little shortcuts and secret areas giving the feeling of a less linear game.

Anyway, I though this played like an old fashioned FPS, not as good as, Half Life but alone the same sort of design.

Comes out 23rd May.

Pre ordered Wolfenstien:The New Order the other day via Game, I went for the Occupied Edition, which gives you posh case and some other jazz for a extra Fiver.

However, the best thing about that edition is that you get a BETA key for the new Doom which is currently in development, albeit a long way off.

Wolfenstien was the best game I played at Eurogamer back in September, I managed to snag a press pass and got in a while before general public so I had a good play on it.

There's no MP it's just a SP FPS and is focused that way, big levels with cool choke points that feel natural, with lots of little shortcuts and secret areas giving the feeling of a less linear game.

Anyway, I though this played like an old fashioned FPS, not as good as, Half Life but alone the same sort of design.

Comes out 23rd May.

Will do some reading up about this and may preorder. I have always liked these games with exception to the last one on the 360. Was just so big and a little like far cry 2 where you were constantly going over old ground/travelling to complete stuff.

Yeah reviews are meh but might give it a go.... bored of just wading through tide after tide of things to shoot to bits :dry:

Some of the most enjoyable games I've played have been ones that have been slated in the industry, that I have given a go and loved.

Probably due to having little expectation of enjoyment in them.

So yeah, reviews are just someones opinion, read them but always make up your own mind, if you can.

Most recent example of this for me was Ryse on the Xbox One.

Yeah reviews are meh but might give it a go.... bored of just wading through tide after tide of things to shoot to bits :dry:

Some of the most enjoyable games I've played have been ones that have been slated in the industry, that I have given a go and loved.

Probably due to having little expectation of enjoyment in them.

So yeah, reviews are just someones opinion, read them but always make up your own mind, if you can.

Most recent example of this for me was Ryse on the Xbox One.

+1

I loved the original thief games and metal gear solid too, just different isn't it sneaking around..... just wish they get creative and make a game where you were sneaking around an all girl uni or something and you score points for peeping :lol:

Sent from the golf club...

I loved the original thief games and metal gear solid too, just different isn't it sneaking around..... just wish they get creative and make a game where you were sneaking around an all girl uni or something and you score points for peeping :lol:

Wasn't that called Night-trap on the Mega CD, :lol: .

• Like 1

I hated it. Proper detested, like I hated FFV or whatever it was on the PS that was popular.

Final Fantasy 7 is the one everyone raves about although FF5 was also rereleased on PSX and is actually very good, perhaps the best non 3D FF.

As for MGS, the remake for GameCube is the best one but quite rare so second hand it costs a few bob.

The Western world isn't ready for the massive Japanese games.

I'm not really to plused on any of the FF games, played 7 on the PS though, came on like 3 discs IIRC - Just thought it was a bit meh. JRPG's are a niche thing I feel.

In my games collection I've got a pretty good condition, Shenmue 2 Limited Edition, that was supposed to be worth a few bob, like £50 or something.

Not enough to sell it mind, I get more satisfaction from knowing I own one.