What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

GET VLC!! :lol: It's the Media players of All media players. If VLC can't play it, then nothing can! :lol: (Do not quote me or hold me to my statement)

Downloaded it earlier thanks grundy and it is really good. I had some videos of my old Subaru Impreza that Windows media player & Nero (which came on my new laptop free) could not play. VLC had no such problem. :yahoo:

GM - What you should pick up on, is the 'green U' - It's your gateway to the internet ;)

What's that then? :dry::D

A place to get all you're Toys for free! (I.e. Games/Movies/Music/Programs etc.)

Guessing I'm going to get flamed for this but I don't really agree at all with downloading games/movies/music etc for free.

Everyone's got there own views :)

Although has been proved Pirated stuff has seen an increase in sales.

For me 'if I was to do it...' it would be for reasons such as, Do I like the game? If I do, then I'd buy it for the Multiplayer, same with films, if I love the film, then I'd go buy it on blue-ray as I like to have the physical copy.

Guessing I'm going to get flamed for this but I don't really agree at all with downloading games/movies/music etc for free.

Not at all. I actually agree even though I've been guilty myself in the past but I found the "free" games I never played however paying for then made me to pick and chose my games and get value for money.

Grundy no disrespect but the whole demo argue meant is nonsense. There are usually official demos which give you a good enough experience to make your mind up. Oh and for some folks (me typically) the SP is the meat of the game.

Anyway this isn't the forum to have this debate never mind discuss the methods in doing so.

There are, of course, many legitimate uses for torrents. Just because a technology has become known for being used for nefarious means, does not mean that we all use that technology for that purpose.

Not all black BMWs with tinted windows are operated by drug dealers, y'know. ;)

• Like 1

Anybody want a spare Xbone code for Titanfall, give us a shout.

It's open to everyone now :)

Re torrents, yes you're correct my response was aimed at Grundy who seemed to be promoting the use for other means :)

Edit: just seen your next post sorry :lol:

Edited by Fodder

I play unreal tournament (the original 1999 one) with some mates who I used to play in a clan with, we have a LAN party every year or 2 and have done since we were 17 lol. Nice to catch up with old friends :)

Other than that I play worms with them sometimes as that's just funny as hell. And dabbling in left for dead 2..

I play unreal tournament (the original 1999 one) with some mates who I used to play in a clan with, we have a LAN party every year or 2 and have done since we were 17 lol. Nice to catch up with old friends :)

Other than that I play worms with them sometimes as that's just funny as hell. And dabbling in left for dead 2..

Haven't played "Worms" is a decade or so! That was such a great game and very funny. :lol:;) Edited by GMballistic

Haven't played "Worms" is a decade or so! That was such a great game and very funny. :lol:;)

Nothing like using a baseball bar to whack someone half way across the level in to the water

Banished! What an awesome game! Got it last night, it's a Single player Village builder survival game.

Start off with a small few settlers and you basically need to survive.

Build Log houses, Fire Wood, Chop trees, mine stone/iron, schools, churches, grave yards etc.

Yeah, I've seen that Banished, not played it mind you.

Been playing the Lupito mod pack on Feed the Beast over the last week, like hardcore.

Guys we are talking about video/computer/console games here not what you get up to in your dungeons :lol: :lol: