What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

^^ :lol:

Me & the Mrs used to use "scrabble" as a secret code between us for going to have sex. :surrender::ninja:

Currently playing GT6 a lot on the PS3 ~ much better car handling characteristics than in GT5 imo. Can slide & drift much better now. :kicking:

Shock! that comment came from GM :lol:
  • Like 1

Me & the Mrs used to use "scrabble" as a secret code between us for going to have sex. :surrender::ninja:

Currently playing GT6 a lot on the PS3 ~ much better car handling characteristics than in GT5 imo. Can slide & drift much better now. :kicking:

OMG

I have played scrabble with BM online...

I feel so dirty now :(

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 2

OMG

I have played scrabble with BM online...

I feel so dirty now :(

Sent from the golf club...

Almost a 3 some? :shrug:

Still can't leave Titanfall alone. Still rubbish at it. :(

Until today, when suddenly everything is coming together and my ratio is now favourable to the kills and I'm pretty much monstering everything on any map. I have no idea what's changed, and I'm not actually enjoying the game any more, but by jove I'm kicking arse now! :D

• Like 1

I've not touched my XBone since January as i've been working my ass off away from home for the last 2 months.

However, my project is coming to an end within the next 3 weeks so looking forward to getting in some game time.

I have, however got a new project on the cards. I'm going to attempt to build a tri-projector racing rig. Basically use 3x projectors to create a seamless panoramic screen, and then build a car cockpit to use with it. All i need is a gaming PC with an Eyefinity capable graphics card. I was allowed to take home 3x 19" monitors from work recently so i'll get the prototype up and running with that before splashing out on the projectors.

The last phase of the project will then be to build a 2DOF racing seat, which takes the in-game telemetry and translates it into linear movement. I've been researching this project for a good 6 months or so, and it's quite easy to do!

My budget for phase 1 is about £1200 and then a further £600 for the rig in phase 2.

3-projector setup

2DOF rig (skip to 1-min)

Edited by marzman
  • Like 2

I've not touched my XBone since January as i've been working my ass off away from home for the last 2 months.

However, my project is coming to an end within the next 3 weeks so looking forward to getting in some game time.

I have, however got a new project on the cards. I'm going to attempt to build a tri-projector racing rig. Basically use 3x projectors to create a seamless panoramic screen, and then build a car cockpit to use with it. All i need is a gaming PC with an Eyefinity capable graphics card. I was allowed to take home 3x 19" monitors from work recently so i'll get the prototype up and running with that before splashing out on the projectors.

The last phase of the project will then be to build a 2DOF racing seat, which takes the in-game telemetry and translates it into linear movement. I've been researching this project for a good 6 months or so, and it's quite easy to do!

My budget for phase 1 is about £1200 and then a further £600 for the rig in phase 2.

3-projector setup

]

2DOF rig (skip to 1-min)

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv6uKHo_Y6A

https://www.youtube....uKHo_Y6A[/media]

Awesome :thumbs: Went with work one evening to - http://www.theracecentre.co.uk/ Which is similar to what you are setting up.

Have a few on the go Arkham Asylum - mainly as got Origins so always replay the previous games, Mass Effect 3 and the vastly underrated Space Marine (again) which is screaming out for some DLC

Toying with getting a XBox One for TitanFall - worth it ?

Have a few on the go Arkham Asylum - mainly as got Origins so always replay the previous games, Mass Effect 3 and the vastly underrated Space Marine (again) which is screaming out for some DLC

Toying with getting a XBox One for TitanFall - worth it ?

Good game!

Went to Tesco as I fancied trying Family Guy Back To The Multiverse.

They didn't have it so purchased Max Payne 3 instead. Proper good!

Anyone played that Family Guy game? What's it like?

Max Payne Series is awesome!

Still playing 'Out There' on my phone and iPad but I've been punching out the headaches on Forza again.

Bit of Don't Starve and FTL too, the new free DLC expansion came out last week to for FTL, so that's got a whole new life again.

FIFA too, loads of FIFA.