What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Just to make your life's worse... http://flapmmo.com/

Bl**dy hell that is annoying. :rant::scare::lol:

It's so stupid :lol: I've little bits about it through out the week, they mentioned it at training today, so downloaded it on the iphone, deleted it 30 secs later :lol: then found this...^^

A guy I work with was talking about this game ~ apparently because it got taken off the App stores people went mad trying to get hold of it. There where mobiles with the game on which where selling on eBay for hundreds of pounds above there value earlier in the week.

Once eBay found out though they removed them all as mobiles apparently must only be sold after having the phone reset to factory settings.

On another note ~ noticed at the bottom of your screen grab that you have a traffic cone. Is that the VLC player? and is it any good? :dry:

I was going to down load that you see. Thanks for any info Dan. :thumbs:

It is superb. I use it mainly to play mkv files, and there's nothing else out there that I've tried that does it as well (or as free!) as VLC. Deffo worth grabbing :thumbs:

• Like 1

On another note ~ noticed at the bottom of your screen grab that you have a traffic cone. Is that the VLC player? and is it any good? :dry:

It is superb. I use it mainly to play mkv files, and there's nothing else out there that I've tried that does it as well (or as free!) as VLC. Deffo worth grabbing :thumbs:

Thanks for that. Will give it ago then. :D
  • Like 1

Just got my Invite for the Titanfall BETA.

Awesome.

Really looking forward to this.

Through that link or some other means? No email here ahh well only a month before it's released anyway :)

Doesn't matter, just seen you pre ordered :)

Enjoy it does look good

Thanks for that. Will give it ago then. :D

GET VLC!! :lol: It's the Media players of All media players. If VLC can't play it, then nothing can! :lol: (Do not quote me or hold me to my statement)

GET VLC!! :lol: It's the Media players of All media players. If VLC can't play it, then nothing can! :lol: (Do not quote me or hold me to my statement)

Downloaded it earlier thanks grundy and it is really good. I had some videos of my old Subaru Impreza that Windows media player & Nero (which came on my new laptop free) could not play. VLC had no such problem. :yahoo:

GM - What you should pick up on, is the 'green U' - It's your gateway to the internet ;)

What's that then? :dry::D