What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

with all the camping etc

What do you mean camping or am i just being daft?

People sitting in corners waiting for people to move past them etc. I usually don't mind as I can run around and shoot them from behind, but on Ghosts it seems like 80% of people are camping so I get killed by one, move towards where he's sitting and get killed by another corner dweller on the way. Move towards the closest of the two campers and get taken out by a 3rd person sitting in a corner... and then probably spawn 6 foot in front of one of them facing the other away and get shot in the back just to really wind me up. I think it's mainly to do with the map design.

And don't even get me started on the broken spawn system:

[media]

[/media]

Glad i stopped buying cod games after Cackops 1 :wacko:

BF4 is just as broken what i gather, got ripped off with BF3 so didnt even look at it.

I play a game called Trackmania United Forever on my PC. This game has a cult following and was never sold in The U.K as the company supposed to distribute the game went bust just as it was released in 2008. Has about 250k worldwide users, the Freeware version which comes with 60+ tracks has over 13 million last time I looked. Highly addictive, with online play, solo time attack, skill points, rankings (both worlwide and country) a track designer, medals and its own currency system. You'll be lucky to find it even on EBay these days but it can be downloaded for £20.

Other than that I play OpenTTD which is an updated freeware transport game based on Transport Tycoon by Chris Sawyer which came out in the 90's.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

with all the camping etc

People sitting in corners waiting for people to move past them etc. I usually don't mind as I can run around and shoot them from behind, but on Ghosts it seems like 80% of people are camping so I get killed by one, move towards where he's sitting and get killed by another corner dweller on the way. Move towards the closest of the two campers and get taken out by a 3rd person sitting in a corner... and then probably spawn 6 foot in front of one of them facing the other away and get shot in the back just to really wind me up. I think it's mainly to do with the map design.

[media]

[/media]

Glad i stopped buying cod games after Cackops 1 :wacko:

BF4 is just as broken what i gather, got ripped off with BF3 so didnt even look at it.

That video was nut's. That's what really winds me up about these games. :angry:

So glad I didn't waste my money on Ghosts then. :)

I'm with Husky on EA I will not be buying another FIFA 'update' for £50 it is just a rip off, minor changes and new squads in any other game that would be a patch but not with FIFA :rant:

Pro Evo FTW

I loved Pro Evo a few years back but played the latest couple of demos and they sucked :(

Sent from the golf club...

with all the camping etc

[media]

[/media]

That video sums up why I dont play online games, not that it is broken just the stupid twunts that you actually play against.....

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

I did it.

After nearly 15 years.

I switched from Pro Evo to FIFA.

A culmination of things really, ultimately, the fact that I had FIFA 14 free with my Xbox One and that my current PES 2014 on my Xbox 360 still not having a decent OF so that I can actually play it, I thought what the hell and gave FIFA a go.

Biggest worry was how it was going to play, as I knew that EVERYTHING else was better anyway, as does every other Pro Player out there.

The only thing I can say is that either FIFA has got a lot like Pro or Pro has got a lot like FIFA as they both play very very well, or rather FIFA plays very well. I was shocked at how good it is now TBH.

Struggling massively with tackling and passing at the moment, as they are different systems and going from lifetime finger habits I'm finding it hard to break the habbit.

Sounds like when I switched from CoD to Battlefield. "It's the same... No wait... it's entirely different... ARGH I'm dying lots now!"

Don't worry, I've got that same dieing problem after switching from COD Black Ops 2 to COD Ghosts! I seemed to do alright in BF3 though.

Just thought I'd take a quick snap of my old consoles that i have on the shelf in my office.

There's a few missing that I have to collect yet but this is what I currently have.

I store all the ancillaries in the loft, just leave the units out like. As well as these I have a few more, doubles like, but in boxes, MINT boxes. I love it :lol: .

E696F2D5-3919-4B08-8D13-C95AF30DAA79.jpg

I have crates and crates full of games, loads for every system you see there. I just happen to have the Xbox 360 one out as I'm putting them into storage now that I have my Xbox One. I tend to collect the Limited/Collectors/Special Editions of games, as you can see.

I have to get another crate for the rest of them :evil: .

E3B71611-3630-4AF7-A52E-F573111EA9ED.jpg

• Like 2

Lol, no. No, Xbox 1, yet.

My Mrs loves boot sales, so she always keeps an eye out fro stuff I've not got.

I know I could just go on eBay and get them all but there's more fun in not knowing what's going to come up next and she like to be a part of the collecting B) .

I still need a Mega CD, Saturn, Xbox and a few others as you can see.

I had all mine in the loft, I have about 7/8 crates full of stuff but I thought sod it get them out. People love them, nearly everyone that comes into my office is like;

"Shhiiieeeetttttt - is that a Master System II ???"

:lol: