What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Call of duty ghosts is rubbish! :p

I'm still playing black ops 2 and I've recently started skyrim which has completely taken over my social life :scare:

Multiplayer is pants. SinglePlayer i got bored of. Extinction i have no idea whats going on. But Squad match, offt it just gets me wet. Whooping ass and being the last guy alive while the other 3 get mauled because they have no tactics, i lurve it :D

Never played skyrim so it must be pants..... Just sayin :stir:

Call of duty ghosts is rubbish! :p

I'm still playing black ops 2 and I've recently started skyrim which has completely taken over my social life :scare:

Multiplayer is pants. SinglePlayer i got bored of. Extinction i have no idea whats going on. But Squad match, offt it just gets me wet. Whooping ass and being the last guy alive while the other 3 get mauled because they have no tactics, i lurve it :D

Never played skyrim so it must be pants..... Just sayin :stir:

I sold Ghost before even trying the other game modes to be honest, I only really play online and it was so bad this year I did the ultimate rage quit and took it back to the shop haha.

Skyrim is worth a purchase like, not normally my cuppa but it's managed to pull me away from blops 2 for the last month or so, you thats saying something, I'm a massive cod head, thats all I usually play.

I was gonna try skyrim then got put off by loads of reports of it crashing, perhaps it's been well patched up by now.

One does not simply 'try' Skyrim....

I played it from launch on the 360 and while there were no real crash problems as you get to the late game high levels loading times become an issue.

I was gonna try skyrim then got put off by loads of reports of it crashing, perhaps it's been well patched up by now.

One does not simply 'try' Skyrim....

I played it from launch on the 360 and while there were no real crash problems as you get to the late game high levels loading times become an issue.

Fair enough! I'll put pick up a copy next chance i get.

Fair enough! I'll put pick up a copy next chance i get.

Cool, it should be pretty cheap now.

Try if you can to pick up the GOTY (Game of the year) edition as it will have all the DLC on it too which will give it loads more content, not that it needs it from the off but for the few quid extra it's certainly worth it.

Waft will you be playing it on ??

Please say PC/MAC.

PC will be a million times better.

You'll be able to install higher res images (PC spec dependant) as well as soon cool mods. If the mood takes you.

But more than anything it will just load quicker, which is critical IMO.

The only reason I stopped playing it is by the time you're level 55+ and put 300 hours into it it's take 4 minutes to load the next area when you go through doors :( .

Anybody looked at this yet?

I downloaded it the other night after spotting it on Steam in Alpha. I wouldn't purchase it yet untill more content is released.

It's a really good game though (It's nothing like the video btw) It's like the PS1 Demolition Derby Game. Atm there are 3 Game modes.

24 Car Arena Demo Derby Last man Standing

3 Lap Dirt Track

3 Lap Tarmac Track

There are only 2 cars in the game at the moment as well.

But the handling of the cars, physics, game play is really awesome! Going to be a good game when released.

PC will be a million times better.

You'll be able to install higher res images (PC spec dependant) as well as soon cool mods. If the mood takes you.

But more than anything it will just load quicker, which is critical IMO.

The only reason I stopped playing it is by the time you're level 55+ and put 300 hours into it it's take 4 minutes to load the next area when you go through doors :( .

Never did that for me on the 360. Granted, may not be quite as pretty if you're not installing mods, but at least it's playable with all the DLC on.

I've been playing a lot of Rogue Legacy and BF4 (on PC ofc), really liking Rogue Legacy it's an addictive time waster.

I tried Skyrim but I ended up quiting because I never even really touched the main story, once I started exploring I couldn't stop so for my own sanity I stopped playing.

Rouge Legacy looks wicked, been tempted a few times.

Really into Rouge games at the moment, LOVE, Faster Than Light.

RL is really worth picking up, especially when it's in the Steam sale for £3 or whatever.. I've put in like 30 odd hours so far and they've just put in some remixed bosses etc so still more to go through. That's a good £/play ratio :)

I'll have to take a look at FTL.

FTL is great and damned hard. I'll have to check out the Rogue Legacy game too. Different from the Rogue style games of old, which I still play now. Got nethack on my rasberry pi, Angband and Larn on my pc. ASCII gaming FTW.

At the moment though I'm playing through XCOM: Enemy Within, the expansion to Enemy Unknown on the 360. What a great game. Captures the essential spirit of the originals too.

Best turn-based tactics game out there at the moment, IMHO.

PigDude - FTL is hard man, I've only beaten it once and that was on easy. Unlocked 4 extra ships now too.

Must have put about 35/40 hours into it now. There's a few update for it coming adding extra systems races, weapons the lot and it's FREE (if you have the game).

It was my first experience of Rouge type games and I have to say, I'm thoroughly hooked on them. I bet some if the old school ones are very unforgiving.

XCOM - YES. My mate i gifting me this through Steam as a birthday gift. I've been watching a play through by Yogsccast on YouTube, turned it off after about 2 episodes as it looked awesome and I thought I'd give it a whirl, again, I've never really played a turned based game like this but with all the other RPG elements in it it's so deep, so yeah, looking forward to getting into that.