What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Just thought I'd take a quick snap of my old consoles that i have on the shelf in my office.

There's a few missing that I have to collect yet but this is what I currently have.

I store all the ancillaries in the loft, just leave the units out like. As well as these I have a few more, doubles like, but in boxes, MINT boxes. I love it :lol: .

E696F2D5-3919-4B08-8D13-C95AF30DAA79.jpg

Nice collection, could do with adding a atari jaguar and Lynx and 3D0 for some old retro fun :)

Just got battlefield 4 on ps3 being on battlefield3 for what seems a life time and keep pressing the wrong buttons lol

Wait till you upgrade to a PS4 and find they have changed the buttons yet again !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You can change them back though ;)

Not on the ps4 u cant!!!!

Positive mate, I have been playing BF3 on the PS3 for over 12 months and got to level 86 before buying BF4 on the PS3, all the controls were different from BF3 ... Doh.... as you say changing them to Veteran got around this so happy days but now on the PS4... changing the controls to Veteran does not change the fire and scope buttons, fire is now L2 and Scope is now R2. Its taking some getting used to... and Ive lost count at the number of times Ive stumbled across an enemy face to face and have him rake me with a P90 while I stand there and throw a grenade at him .... Oooops :(

• Like 1

For any of the older generation here, a bit of a blast from the past is returning.

I guess some of you may have played Elite on the BBC Mirco, Spectrum or Amiga.

The game is returning in the form of Elite Dangerous for PC, it is currently in Alpha testing (which I am involved with).

For any of you that may remember this or could be interested in a space sim, the game in Alpha is great fun and very intuative to fly.

I have got some vids if any of you feel like getting a feel for it http://www.youtube.c...VgLwhoR4s9aDiOA

Edited by Sam Jago
  • Like 1

Good god Elite !!!!! I wasted some of my life playing that on the BBC Micro ... all that into 24k (was it) off usable memory. Gutted that it was only on the BBC Micro as I had an Amstrad CPC and had to play on my mates BBC.

Made up though when it came out on the Amstrad and later on my Amiga.

You can change them back though ;)

Not on the ps4 u cant!!!!

Positive mate, I have been playing BF3 on the PS3 for over 12 months and got to level 86 before buying BF4 on the PS3, all the controls were different from BF3 ... Doh.... as you say changing them to Veteran got around this so happy days but now on the PS4... changing the controls to Veteran does not change the fire and scope buttons, fire is now L2 and Scope is now R2. Its taking some getting used to... and Ive lost count at the number of times Ive stumbled across an enemy face to face and have him rake me with a P90 while I stand there and throw a grenade at him .... Oooops :(

You know why they did this? Because the DS3 controllers were so jank, they had to move to the bumpers. Now the DS4 controller is so much better, they've gone back to how it should be!

*ahem* candy crush saga :blush:

:ban: ? :lol:

I attend a LOT of "interesting" conference calls :lol:

I loved Elite, I think Ekona and I talked about the crowd sourcing for this latest iteration earlier in the thread if not in A different thread.

I really do hope it goes gold and has a large percentage of what the original was all about.

Just got BF4 for the PC, what a mess EA have made of it. I had BF3 on xbox before and knew nothing of this browser based launcher, it's horrific!

I agree mate, BF4 campaign is awful.

So went and bought BF3 for a fiver, i'd forgotten how good it was! :)

Did you and your mates get a chance to test that map?

Like you said, I'm having trouble getting the required 8 players for a LAN mate.

Even if we upload it to ClanForge I doubt I'll get 8 players, 5 max I'd have thought :( .

I'll bear it in mind though if the opportunity ever presents itself :) .

• Like 1

Just got BF4 for the PC, what a mess EA have made of it. I had BF3 on xbox before and knew nothing of this browser based launcher, it's horrific!

I concur, bought on Sunday, campaign finished by Thursday and that was a hour or two here and there, not constant play! Good campaign but just way way to short imho.

I concur, bought on Sunday, campaign finished by Thursday and that was a hour or two here and there, not constant play! Good campaign but just way way to short imho.

I can't remember which gamne it was that had like a 3-4 hour campaign including completing all the "collect intel" type stuff, Homeland maybe? Whatever it was it sucked!

Still can't wait for Dark Souls II. There was a great part in the last one where one of the bosses was controlled by other players on the internet... god that was hard to beat, completely unfair pitting two players against each other but one with a hugely advantaged character. Worthwhile when you finally beat them though.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the new Zelda:Link between worlds and a Nintendo Circle Pad Pro for my 3DS from my Mrs Mother for Christmas, lol.

The game is great, really good and brings back a lot of memories from the old SNES game while still managing to feel new and surprising.

The CPP is great, besides giving true dual analogues for games like Resident Evil it also makes the 3DS-XL feel better in hand, or rather adult hands, lololololololol.

2116165-circlepadprol.jpg

• Like 1