What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

interesting, didn't realise you could get such a thing.

Yeah man, proper Nintendo thing too, so works seamlessly and is a quality product.

About £20 I think.

Not all games work with it, as not all games require triggers or dual analogues, although it's worth leaving on as it makes it so much more comfortable to hold.

Just finished a session on BF4 on the xbox one. Doing my nut in as each time I go to it I seem to randomly go back to missions I've already done.

If the save game worked correctly I'd think this was a superb title

Edited by Fodder

interesting, didn't realise you could get such a thing.

Yeah man, proper Nintendo thing too, so works seamlessly and is a quality product.

About £20 I think.

Not all games work with it, as not all games require triggers or dual analogues, although it's worth leaving on as it makes it so much more comfortable to hold.

had a go of the 3DSXL today, my hand/wrist is in agony. will be getting this!

So yeah, a mate of mine came over on the weekend and brought with him Ryse on the Xbox One.

He'd been bleating on about how this was rather good and that he got it for Christmas off his wife, albeit short, he said it was a hoot, looked great and that I should give it a go.

Put it on at about 2PM and turned it off at 10:30PM after playing it straight the way through until me and my housemate had finished it.

We played it on the hardest available setting, to give it a bit of a challenge and knowing that it was a short game anyway would give it a bit more life.

Very enjoyable, fantastically visual and graphic game.

It was a nice change of pace for me as these, button sequence, timed event games I normally swerve.

We finished it after about 8 hours I'd say, that's constant pad passing between lives, stages and toilet breaks. The only real sticky bit we had was about an hour of trying to fight/work out/beat Commodous and his Mirror match style fight.

Now that we finished it on hard, we unlocked the harder setting, so we'll go back and play through again I think, even more so that you carry across your stats, unlocks and XP through playthroughs.

I'd maybe not recommend paying £49.99 for it, but if you can borrow it from someone or get it on the cheap, it's a very enjoyable, pretty game.

Funny, I completed it too over the Xmas break after going back to it, and I really enjoyed it too. It's not the deepest game in the world, but it's very entertaining and extremely pretty. Although it is QTE-heavy by nature, I never found it to be dull or repetitive, and some of the bad guys are right sods to kill unless you get your counters spot-on in timing. Combat flowed better than AC3 and just as well as the Batman games, I think.

I doubt we'll ever see a sequel, but I'd give it a shot if there was.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ will have to give it a go then. Really enjoyed AC.

I hope you haven't gone out and wasted your money on it, I loved AC and AO was just massively disappointing. I'd wait until it's in the fiver bargain bucket, it's worth a play but not anywhere near full price.

Funnily enough I am loving playing Dungeon Keeper and DK2 on my MacBook Air. Still plays well and still quite alternative when the mistresses are in the torture chamber!

• Like 1

Funnily enough I am loving playing Dungeon Keeper and DK2 on my MacBook Air. Still plays well and still quite alternative when the mistresses are in the torture chamber!

Good shout.

I have a an original disc that I was using to play on a PC but the video kept crashing the game, something to do with conflict in my Windows OS - Stupid Windows.

What are you using to play it on a MAC ??

Have you seen the DK2 remake project ? I saw a version recently that was looking very, very good, the same engine, just better graphics and a few new camera options.

Love DK, so many great memories of it.

^^ will have to give it a go then. Really enjoyed AC.

I hope you haven't gone out and wasted your money on it, I loved AC and AO was just massively disappointing. I'd wait until it's in the fiver bargain bucket, it's worth a play but not anywhere near full price.

Cool, I'll wait then, still playing the last of us at the mo.