What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

A mate wanted a game to play over the weekend, so I had a quick peek on Steam to see what was about and the original Mass Effect was on there for £2.69 - Bargain.

He downloaded that and got stuck in. I then showed up Saturday night for a chill and watched him play that for a few hours.

Loved that game, I find it frustrating that Bioware decieded to change it all up so much for the other games.

The first one is the only real RPG of the series I feel.

• 2 weeks later...

Prison Architect has the latest Alpha update out and it's interesting as it adds a Reform Structure into the game.

lol, that's still in Alpha is it ?!? - blimey.

played this for quite a bit in Alpha in January. basically completed the game as it stood at that time, sold and bought numerous prisons ending up with a ridiculous amount of cash.

South Park is funny but I don't find it funny enough to base playing a full game over.

From what I've read, like you say, if you like SP you'll love this but the RPG gameplay is a bit shallow.

Oh yeah, if you've never watched South Park, or only watched the odd episode here and there, then it's not for you (Anyone in general etc)

The whole game is references to the show etc.

Seeing every episode so many times each, means I love the game :lol: But it only has one play through value.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't mean to sound like an addicted gamer but I finished 2048 in 20 mins :lol: I figured out that you just don't use one of the directions. so as an example:

only use left, down and up. try and stick to left and down only while you can, only use up if you have to. NEVER go right.

I give it 30 mins and you'll have beaten it ;)

NB: I may have an unfair advantage that I design games for a hobby

Edited by Husky

I don't mean to sound like an addicted gamer but I finished 2048 in 20 mins :lol: I figured out that you just don't use one of the directions. so as an example:

only use left, down and up. try and stick to left and down only while you can, only use up if you have to. NEVER go right.

I give it 30 mins and you'll have beaten it ;)

NB: I may have an unfair advantage that I design games for a hobby

:lol: I tried this method when I 1st found it, but wasn't sure with...

Once you get stuck at left down, do you then only go up once and then carry on left downs? or keep going up left until that stop?

I'd say go up to get you unstuck then go straight back down.

The reason behind using this method is keeping your big numbers in order. if you only push numbers down and left then you know that the one in the corner is going to be biggest and the outer ones from that gradually smaller. as soon as you go right then you get a small number stuck the other side of a big one and you'll lose in about 20 more swipes.

The same can happen with getting a small number stuck in that bottom left space that you want your big number in. Because numbers are randomly placed when they are generated, it's a risk whenever you go up and empty that corner space that it may get filled.

The only time when it is fairly safe to go up is when your entire left column is filled, as the big numbers wont move.

I need a new game to play any recommendations? Did Batman Arkham city and the last of us, enjoyed them both now on the hunt.

Any Genre in particular and what Platform?

RPG/FPS/RTS etc, Playstation, Xbox, PC

@Husky I might give skyrim a go, will look out for a cheap copy

@MPSS :) PS3 dude :)

Hmmmmmmmmm Trying to decipher MPSS :lol:

I think he's after tyres for his PS3 :shrug::lol:

Ekona!!! :lol:

Edited by Fodder