What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Skyrim has a fantastic modding scene! I had about 40 mods on mine when i played on PC, they were all graphics boosting or glitch fixing.

Sounds like i need to find an Xbox genius... It's so damn annoying when you get stuck especially when you've become engrossed and forgotten to save... If i had a sh*t hot gaming pc, i'd play it on that...

There are loads of glitches from levers and quest items not activating to getting stuck whilst roaming around on perfectly level ground. Sometimes when swimming i can fall through the lake or stream bed and land in a weird elven location or somewhere else etc... It's just too addictive not to continue playing...

I have it on the 360 also.

I played it from launch day solid for months and months totalling over 300 hours, then got all the DLC as it came out.

I never noticed anything as severe as that. I did have a few quest glitches though.

Maybe try deleting the game, reinstalling it, clearing your cache and re-downloading the updates (save your save games to a USB or whatever first though) hopefully that will straighten things out for you.

• Like 1

ahh i dont know about modding it on the xbox, only the PC i'm afraid. Where it should be played...

Yeah, agreed.

Shame they don't have a Mac version :( .

Xbox only for me then.

ahh i dont know about modding it on the xbox, only the PC i'm afraid. Where it should be played...

Yeah, agreed.

Shame they don't have a Mac version :( .

Xbox only for me then.

how dare you! Mac, Skyrim, noooooooo.

Why don't you dual boot?

Anyone got any thoughts on the new Elder scrolls online?

Yes, and none of them good.

It's just another MMO, and not a very good one. If you're expecting a multiplayer Skyrim you'll be massively disappointed. If you're expecting something that's a generic WoW (see also: SWTOR), then it's ideal.

I'm a huge TES fan,but i won't touch this. I'm just glad I found out it was crap during the betas, else I'd have thrown my money at them.

• Like 1

Playing the new trials evolve on the ps4 at the mo, I think the older trials was better as it had a lot more skill games and stuff.. But this one has still kept me playing for hours! A good buy imo

Sent from Tapatalk

Think you're mixing up Bethesda (developers) with The Elder Scrolls (the name of the series) matey. :)

Bethesda have two teams right now, working independantly. The smart money has to be on next-gen Fallout for one of them, and the other on TES IV.

TESO was developed by Zenimax, which is why it's not a patch on the previous games.

Think you're mixing up Bethesda (developers) with The Elder Scrolls (the name of the series) matey. :)

Bethesda have two teams right now, working independantly. The smart money has to be on next-gen Fallout for one of them, and the other on TES IV.

TESO was developed by Zenimax, which is why it's not a patch on the previous games.

Ahh, right, yes.

Although I was a bit vague with my response to be fair.

What I was getting at was that if you don't get on with TESO and was looking to that for your next gen RPG fix, you might be better off waiting for Fallout 4, as I don't think they're currently planning a TES SP game.

Didn't know they split the Bethesda crew though, that's cool. Yeah, that sounds about right really regards your money being on those projects. Over the years Fallout I think has stolen my heart from TES, ever so slightly.

Bethesda have also got a hand, not sure to what level and what for, in the new Wolfenstien game, which I am sooooo looking forward too after playing it last year at EGX.

Also didn't know that TESO was developed by Zenimax :thumbs: - It's all starting too make a bit more sense now :p .

I'm playing this, takes me right back!!!

imagejpg1_zps0dc6bdd1.jpg

Sonic dumps all over Mario and his dodgy tache! Absolutely loving it, so addictive.

Up Down Left Right A+Start ;)

Can't believe I remember that after 15-20 years! :lol:

• Like 1

Had a go on gran Turismo 6 last night however my phat PS3 is showing signs it may be about to die on me.

Think it's heat related so will back it up and then strip the case and blast it with compressed air at the weekend. It's served me well.

Had a go on gran Turismo 6 last night however my phat PS3 is showing signs it may be about to die on me.

Think it's heat related so will back it up and then strip the case and blast it with compressed air at the weekend. It's served me well.

You can't beat a blast of compressed air, but I went crazy and spent less than a tenner on one of these little cooling stands. It's even got blue LEDs :yahoo:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0035LBM6C/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by SuperStu