What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

That's what I'm playing at the moment Grundy, can't seem to get off it... Just.. One... More... Legendary...

FU Goldskin.

:lol: Just done act 3 on Hardcore mode.

I've never been a Hardcore mode man myself, I can just see the rage filling me when either VM or Blizzard screw up and I lose my character.

I like retro gaming so I like playing my 20 year old Neo Geo games and old arcade classics like the mortal combat trilogy, double dragon, chase HQ, Out-Run and a few others. I think there are hilarious! I also recently came across Pacman Championship edition DX, which is great clean fun.

Edited by Rock_Steady

Well I've installed my ancient PC in the office and started playing Starcraft II again. I barely had chance when I bought it when it first came out but what an awesome game

Truly epic game!!!

I still need to get HOTS are some point.

Spent most the weekend on D3. Died so much on Act 3, Created a DH powered to level 70 on softcore.

Not looking forward to continuing my hardcore toon now :lol:

I like retro gaming so I like playing my 20 year old Neo Geo games and old arcade classics like the mortal combat trilogy, double dragon, chase HQ, Out-Run and a few others. I think there are hilarious! I also recently came across Pacman Championship edition DX, which is great clean fun.

I've got a PS3 collection with Street of Rage on it, great fun!

• Like 1

LoL and Dota, UGH the amount of friends I've "lost" to those stupid games, it honestly looks dull as hell. I'm sure if I played them they'd be fun, but these days I can spot a time sink a mile away (too much time burned on Counter strike!).

League of legends. Garys mod, fun with friends.

Get out! Leave. There is only one MOBA and that is Dota 2 ;):stir:

Tbh I couldn't wait for Dota 2, everything looked great but the game play just didn't seem as good.
  • Like 1

I put quite a lot of hours into LOL, I used to play as Ashe (AD carry) then one of the other lads would play as Annie, we had it down, last hitting like a boss.

Not reaaaalllly something I would play by myself though, only really played it as a communal thing.

Did enjoy it though.

Not played a lot of stuff recently, although I did buy Metal Gear Solid:Ground Zero for my Xbox One, or rather I traded in some old 360 games for it and got it for free.

It's good, short and can be finished in a liner fashion pretty quick, although that is factored into the £29 price tag.

If you go through and play it in a number of different ways, there's a lot of value to be had, maybe not full price levels of content but a fun game, with various ways of going about getting the desired effect.

It's been said that MGS:GZ is a prologue for the next game, a bit of a taster. Based on this, I'd probably say that I'd get the next 'Full' title.

• 2 weeks later...

found Dune2 on the phone! Woooooo

Must not look for that....

I'm fighting the urge!

I remember having nightmares about the harkonnen over running my base as I played that game so much

The urge got the better of me however it's not on the Apple App Store so I'm safe :lol:

• Like 1