What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

found Dune2 on the phone! Woooooo

Must not look for that....

I'm fighting the urge!

I remember having nightmares about the harkonnen over running my base as I played that game so much

The urge got the better of me however it's not on the Apple App Store so I'm safe :lol:

haha! you escaped with your life intact!

Oh oh, just downloaded hearthstone for the ipad. I think that's my social life down the toilet

Yeah, I got this, I had the BETA on my Mac too, kind of got, not bored of it, just didn't want to play it too much anymore or play other things.

Still very good though and will run for a very long time at very high level.

Oh oh, just downloaded hearthstone for the ipad. I think that's my social life down the toilet

Yeah, I got this, I had the BETA on my Mac too, kind of got, not bored of it, just didn't want to play it too much anymore or play other things.

Still very good though and will run for a very long time at very high level.

Problem I found was, I spent too much money on Arena :lol:

Problem I found was, I spent too much money on Arena :lol:

Pay to win, tut-tut, lol.

Everyone I know just uses the in game matches to build up enough gold to get into the Area.

:lol: I wouldn't call it Pay To Win, as I just find the Arena game mode more fun and challenging as apposed to the public matches.

Ha ha, no, no, I'm just taking the micky, as a lot of people complain that HS is a P2W game :) .

:lol: I think HS is a small P2W compared to other games where you actually purchase weapons etc, this is just Pay for entry to competative, or pay to buy cards which of random.

I wouldn't say HS is P2W, depends on how you build your deck. I.e. My friend can go to hell with his Murloc deck!

Murlok decks, lol.

There is a element of P2W in there but it still requires a decent amount of luck and skill.

My mate watches all the pro matches on YouTube, ManaDrain and DogeHouse I think the teams he watches are and they always joke about HS is P2W, when in these guys cases it certainly isn't.

• Like 1

Metal Gear Solid 5, Ground zeroes - PS4

Any good?

I bought this, albeit on the Xbox One but I suppose the opinion still stands :) .

Not played a lot of stuff recently, although I did buy Metal Gear Solid:Ground Zero for my Xbox One, or rather I traded in some old 360 games for it and got it for free.

It's good, short and can be finished in a liner fashion pretty quick, although that is factored into the £29 price tag.

If you go through and play it in a number of different ways, there's a lot of value to be had, maybe not full price levels of content but a fun game, with various ways of going about getting the desired effect.

It's been said that MGS:GZ is a prologue for the next game, a bit of a taster. Based on this, I'd probably say that I'd get the next 'Full' title.

Elder Scrolls of Skyrim V...

Sooooooooooooooooooo many glitches it's unreal, but i'm so damn addicted too, it's also unreal...

That should have been patched like mad now mate, what are you playing it on ??

Elder Scrolls of Skyrim V...

Sooooooooooooooooooo many glitches it's unreal, but i'm so damn addicted too, it's also unreal...

That should have been patched like mad now mate, what are you playing it on ??

Xbox 360, it was a freebie given to me when i purchased my console from Game last November ish... Never been set for updates or anything like all of my games on disc!?

Xbox 360, it was a freebie given to me when i purchased my console from Game last November ish... Never been set for updates or anything like all of my games on disc!?

Oh, thats a shame, that should of, and I thought had, been patched quite extensively being such an old game now.

Whats the glitch you're getting ??

Oh, thats a shame, that should of, and I thought had, been patched quite extensively being such an old game now.

Whats the glitch you're getting ??

There are loads of glitches from levers and quest items not activating to getting stuck whilst roaming around on perfectly level ground. Sometimes when swimming i can fall through the lake or stream bed and land in a weird elven location or somewhere else etc... It's just too addictive not to continue playing...