Not a good week.

glrnet

Went in to town in the van to pick up some bits, parked in the local pay and display car park and happened to notice a Transit tipper truck back end facing out in the row opposite. Was only gone 15 minutes and came back to find this :rant: :rant: :rant::bang: :bang: No cctv either

IMG_6519_zpsxk4ytnmf.jpg

Ouch!!!!

I feel for you Graham.

Bet you are being hard on yourself for parking opposite the tipper truck, saying to your self " I knew that I should not have parked there"

A second hand door and a lick of paint and it will be brand new. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ouch!!!!

I feel for you Graham.

Bet you are being hard on yourself for parking opposite the tipper truck, saying to your self " I knew that I should not have parked there"

A second hand door and a lick of paint and it will be brand new. :thumbs:

Exactly right Alex, there weren't any other spaces though, the irony of it all is usually you can't get a space in this particular car park!

It could have been worse...

My S2000 with turbo conversion was hit by an uninsured car last weekend whilst parked.

IMG_20150322_114601_zpshp026w88.jpg

What's most annoying is that there IS CCTV but the police aren't interested.

My S2000 with turbo conversion was hit by an uninsured car last weekend whilst parked.

Jeez Louise! How the hell did that one happen :( sorry to see that mate.

Grrr this makes me so angry, All the idiot drivers were out yesterday. Had 2 near death experiences. Hope you get it sorted soon & that karma catches up with the MF who did it.

I too thought this on my way over to Bedford. It was dire, these folk are obvioulsy the ones sat in offices most of the week, as I don't normally land up driving amongst so many really bad drivers. I didn't even bother trying to overtake them deciding they really had no knowledge of what was going on. I wondered if a Saturday morning thing and just too stressed ? !!

Not good to see the damage on your vehicles guys. What's with the not stopping and the uninsured ?!

Seems like pride and honesty are not so key anymore- Shame !

It does make you so angry that those responsible do not have the decency to own up.

And as the Police not bothering about an unisured driver causing that horrendus damage when there is CCTV evidence that they should use to deal with the culprit, is just plain wrong. Don't know if it is of any help but found this about what actions can be taken by a bit of googling:

http://www.thompsons...run-drivers.htm

Damn Disgusting all of it. The guy in the tipper knew he had it it. Is there any construction work going on local to the car park. so you could have a nosey .. And as for the uninsured driver,they want locking up. Trouble is if they have no resources, then its a pound a job for life. I really feel for you both.

Jeez Louise! How the hell did that one happen :( sorry to see that mate.

Gutted for you dude !! That's one lovely little s2k :(

Sorry to see that Gudzy, is that on Willowfield? I have seen your car parked up whilst they are doing the road. I take it that you have managed to trace the driver & car from the cctv footage. Can you not take out a prosecution using your own insurance, I know the scrote will pay a £1 a week but at least they don't get away scot free.

Sorry to see that Gudzy, is that on Willowfield? I have seen your car parked up whilst they are doing the road. I take it that you have managed to trace the driver & car from the cctv footage. Can you not take out a prosecution using your own insurance, I know the scrote will pay a £1 a week but at least they don't get away scot free.

Yes, it was parked on Willowfield Road. Silver lining is that the zed wasn't parked behind it. It was moved more than a full car's length backwards uphill so would have hit anything parked behind, thankfully nothing was. Parked it opposite a street light but apparently it is still possible to not notice a bright yellow car.

The owner of the uninsured car claims it was stolen from his drive, yet the direction of travel was going back towards the owner's home address. Police not interested in CCTV from a house outside where the accident happened which I've been told shows the accident and the driver.

I hope my insurance company can follow it up more than the police have.

Gutted for you dude !! That's one lovely little s2k :(

was :(

Had less than 40k miles on it too, a Greddy turbo conversion and tein coilovers with edfc. A special car, ruined.

Edited by Gudzy