Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

Well I decided I wanted my rims going a shadow chrome like the GTR wheels;

So searched around the internet and got some decent expensive chrome paint to test on some interior parts.

It's translucent and takes loads of coats to make full chrome - this is what a few coats on a gloss black base looks like - just what I wanted

Passenger grab handle trim;

handletrim.jpg

windowswitchtrims.jpg

SLR pic by my mate Adam on the Orme in Llandudno - part of the WRC Wales course

keep1.jpg

Been slowly but surely tarting up the engine bay after giving it a clean...

I've added some red conduit, and painted the fluid caps.

I'm going to finish the conduit (to the left of the engine) asap, I'm also going to paint the power steering fluid bracket and strut bar feet.

PhotoGrid_1394241233417.jpg

Bought these;

20140319_122740.jpg

Fitted;

IMG_20140319_181049.jpg

20140319_172408.jpg

Tarmac brace bought;

IMG_20140326_181039.jpg

Was filthy (before pic at the bottom)

IMG_20140330_230555.jpg

Tarmac brace fitted;

Strut.jpg

IMG_20140402_182714.jpg

Bought the Bi-Xenon headlights fitted, they were so expensive... But look 10 times better than the painted pre facelift halogens I was having serious condensation issues with, they were worth the money just to not have goldfish bowl headlights :blush:

IMG_20140402_181834.jpg

20140403_090758.jpg

I guess these two photos are Stage 2 - complete!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Also bought LED facelift rear lights while I was at it!

Compare1.jpg

Compare2.jpg

Fitted.jpg

Edited by Cal
  • Like 2

Thanks all for the replies! Very kind of you all

That was 4 years ownership posted up in a single afternoon haha! Sorry for the constant stream!

That is Stage 2 done...

Stage 3 is underway - a new look! Here is a sneak peak of what I have bought and Photoshops of my plans... Respray late Jan 2015 booked!

I want it to look like the 350z version of the Nismo 370z...

3120242abe8f9cb81fa53fd7aedc80c4.jpg?itok=n4m1TRds

1.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Cal
  • Like 3

That's really nice !!

I remember you buying that when i was on the forum with my first zed ...... Looked good then .... Looks better now and I think stage 3 will be better still!!

With regards the painting of the calliper s , where did you get the paint / decals from .... Really fancy changing the colour of mine !

• Like 1

I think my original post was a tad premature! It looks even more awesome than a few hours ago! :lol:

Edit:

With regards the painting of the calliper s , where did you get the paint / decals from .... Really fancy changing the colour of mine !

I'd like to know too please as your calipers look really good.

Edited by Paddy78

I think your Zed is my fav cal!! I just love everything you've done. Pure class my man... pure class. It's inspiring. I'm gonna spend some money right now!!...or when the wife isn't looking...... llke she is........ right now :blink:

Edited by Rock_Steady
  • Like 1

Just figured out how to use multiquote!!!!! Thanks for all the previous nice feedback - GMballistic, Humpy, Paddy, Chirag, and Spatt!

This is absolutely stunning!

Thanks mate :)

Looks awesome mate.

I nearly bought this car from Dene8 you know.

Was a long drive! 4 hours from me, I got the Z bug and just wanted it! Thanks man :)

Always loved your zed cal

Don't go ruining it now :lol:

Thanls mate, I've always like yours too! Hopefully you will approve of Stage 3!

Absolutely stunning car Cal, top top job :):yahoo: Can't wait to see Stage 3 B):)

Thanks G, me too!

Can't. Stop. Drooling. Beautiful example of a modded zed.

Cheers mate B) Edited by Cal

That's really nice !!

I remember you buying that when i was on the forum with my first zed ...... Looked good then .... Looks better now and I think stage 3 will be better still!!

I think my original post was a tad premature! It looks even more awesome than a few hours ago! :lol:

Edit:

I'd like to know too please as your calipers look really good.

Thanks boys! The product(s) you need are VHT Anodized Silver Base and VHT Anodized Color, American product, but can be found on eBay - as can the decals.

http://www.ebay.co.u...ff14=108&ff19=0

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4177049d24

Looks good mate. White is one of my favourite when I wanted to get a zed but I can't find one =( might get mine wrapped 1 day B)

I wouldn't advise getting it wrapped personally mate, not an awesome finish - no depth, and isn't helping with rust on the arches (trapping moisture) can't wait for paint! It's my own fault for buying a wrapped car, ha!

Great looking zed! B)

Cheers buddy :teeth:

awesome zed...look forward to seeing stage 3

Thanks Bob, always loved yours as I'm sure you can tell by the direction of Stage 2 ;)