Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

Right, I've got 5 speed shapes to drop off at the paint shop today so I can choose my colour!

IMGP0825-300x300.jpg

Just need to settle on 5! These are the colours up for consideration...

1. Nissan Pikes Peak Pearl White/Ivory Pearl QX1

PhotoGrid_1397516515233.jpg

2. Nissan Storm White/Brilliant White Pearl QAB

2014-04-20%2019.57.10.jpg

3. Lamborghini Balloon White PPG224009

PhotoGrid_1399753304134.jpg

4. Ferrari Bianco Fuji PPG 224004

PhotoGrid_1402144596736.jpg

5. Lexus Glacier Frost Mica 074

PhotoGrid_1402144257693.jpg

Maybes;

Toyota Satin White Pearl

m5VnLl.jpg

BMW Mineral White

4c59dcbe-4427-1307.jpg

Lexus Starfire Pearl

StarfirePearlIS-F.jpg

Lexus glacier frost for me. The rest are nice but they're like any other metallic paint where you only really see the pearl in the sun. The average joe probably wouldn't notice you've had a respray

Glacier frost looks pearly all the time. Seen it in the flesh loads of times

The Ferrari colour looks more pearly than the rest, that would be my second choice

• Like 1

Actually saw a Lamborghini in balloon White a few days ago and it looked ace so I'd say that or Nissan storm white :thumbs:

Yeah balloon white is definitely up there! The Storm White photos were taken by me and I loved what I saw in the sunlight... Tough one as most Storm White photos you see it looks flat white which is the last thing I want.

Lexus glacier frost for me. The rest are nice but they're like any other metallic paint where you only really see the pearl in the sun. The average joe probably wouldn't notice you've had a respray Glacier frost looks pearly all the time. Seen it in the flesh loads of times The Ferrari colour looks more pearly than the rest, that would be my second choice
True, the only thing that puts me off Glacier is that it's a cooler/silvery/bluey pearl rather than a warm vanilla ish one that Nissan just seem to suit... The speed shape may persuade me :)

Good luck picking your favourite from those. They're all very nice :)
I'm struggling haha... The samples should help - I'll post a photo of them all together when I get them :thumbs:

A friend of mine had his Gallardo spyder in Balloon white (with bright red leather interior :lol: ), that's my favourite out of all of them if you can get a perfect match.
I'd love red leather interior haha :blush:

Right - I'm thinking the plan of action is...

Lose Pikes Peak/Ivory Pearl QX1 - it apparently has less pearl content than the newer Nissan white colour... And add Lexus Starfire Pearl to the 5 from the 'maybes'. Reasoning being it's a clean white with a strong pearl - I figured it'd be more dramatic than the similar BMW pearl, and the Toyota satin white pearl is nice, but probably similar to the other 3 vanilla-ish pearls I have chosen.

So I have warm, creamy pearls

1. Nissan Storm White/Brilliant White Pearl QAB

2. Lamborghini Balloon White PPG224009

3. Ferrari Bianco Fuji PPG 224004

A cool, silvery/blue pearl that's a bit different

4. Lexus Glacier Frost Mica 074

And a crisp, clean white pearl

5. Lexus Starfire Pearl 077

Better photo of Starfire;

10507953_700058416734145_1276791433_n.jpg

That's my 5, will post photos as soon as I have the testers back :teeth:

Edited by Cal

Cheers for the feedback boys, and yes it has to be white Steve haha... I just think it suits the car and the look. Already sent off the testers, it will be one of the 5 above.

I might choose the colour from the testers without knowing what's what... Probably the best way to do it :)

Edited by Cal

if its a custom respray then its got to be the lexus with the blue pearl

You mean the Lamborghini balloon white don't you Steve? :teeth:

the problem with lambos colour is there identically to what you will find on skodas and seats

so no lexus whit blue colour thing

Cal it's not often me and stevo agree :lol: but anything else won't look like you've splashed out on a full respray

I know what you mean about the warmer whites but when you look at your car you want to feel like you've achieved something

You mean the Lamborghini balloon white don't you Steve? :teeth:

the problem with lambos colour is there identically to what you will find on skodas and seats

so no lexus whit blue colour thing

Then I shall shut up then steve :teeth::lol:

• Like 2

It's a custom respray and I totally get where you guys are coming from...

But my car is currently plastic with no colour, depth or variation, it is literally fridge white. I'll be happy to get any form of paint on there haha.

My concern is yes I'm paying a lot to paint it... But I also don't want it to look like a Fast and Furious turd rolled in glitter by picking the flashiest colour for the sake of it.

I'll report back with 'blind' nameless pictures of them all together as soon as I get them, I'd genuinely be over the moon with any of the above and all my new kit fitted.

Photos aren't enough to go off, we shall see when I get the physical tests back.

Time will tell gentleman ;) as always, cheers for your feedback :)

• Like 1

It's a custom respray and I totally get where you guys are coming from...

But my car is currently plastic with no colour, depth or variation, it is literally fridge white. I'll be happy to get any form of paint on there haha.

My concern is yes I'm paying a lot to paint it... But I also don't want it to look like a Fast and Furious turd rolled in glitter by picking the flashiest colour for the sake of it.

I'll report back with 'blind' nameless pictures of them all together as soon as I get them, I'd genuinely be over the moon with any of the above and all my new kit fitted.

Photos aren't enough to go off, we shall see when I get the physical tests back.

Time will tell gentleman ;) as always, cheers for your feedback :)

if you just want dish washer white :p why pay for a respray just get it wrapped ;)

• Like 1