Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

Thanks for that guna take a while to send your lights there and get them back in time though surely unless your not driving it for a month lol

No worries, well the original DEPO units should be with him tomorrow (snow delays) and he has a 1 day turnaround, mine has a few customs bits to paint, not sure how long they'll take to come from the states but shouldn't be too long I hope :teeth:

Light spec sounds spot on - should look amazing!

Cheers dude :)

Car had the mini service and Mishimoto red hoses put on (Thanks Cougar Store!) also had the stainless Samco clip set used.

Picture taken in pitch black with flash, filthy bay... Will clean and get some decent pics this weekend hopefully! :surrender:

20150127_190257.jpg

• Like 3

:lol: I love you picky your to do list is for the painter :lol:

Can't wait to see it though :thumbs:

I was worried he'd find it a bit patronising, but he thought it was great and wished more customers were so detailed/specific in their requirements :D

Shown him the Chargespeed vents and discussed the 370Z Nismo style vent mod I want doing and he says it's fine - was worried he'd say he couldn't do it.

ZWorks DEPO lights are due with him today/tomorrow, can't wait to start seeing some pics... He said he'd experiment with levels of tint for the dimpled clear plastic section for the indicator area. I'm after about 50% to take the edge off the chrome indicator bowl.

• Like 1

Surely Black wrinkle paint for that plenum intake manifold :)

Hmmmm possibly... I had planned on a polished one to go with the polished strut brace... Was going to invest in a polished Takeda intake too!

We'll see... That and a plenum spacer will be next on the list after lights/respray are sorted.

TK-TR-3001P_03-06-350Z.jpg

20150127_190257.jpg

A good clean and better pictures of the new hoses in... I used rubber care on the bay and my painter mate has gone f'in nuts with me as he says there will be silicone all over the car now :surrender:

bay1.jpg

bay2.jpg

Edited by Cal

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he's written which is which :lol:

Bottom left looks good to me, Balloon White it seems.

Possibly! I thought that was Bianco Fuji :p

they all look the same from where i'm sitting! :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Haha! Don't say that, hopefully there will be enough of a difference up close for me to pick a winner, they are all similar colours to be fair :) I just need the best one!

Edited by Cal
  • Like 1

Bottom left isn't actually balloon white! Although it is very similar.

Under any light I have at home they look far too similar to pick up any real differences in what they actually look like... I'm going to have to wait till daylight to get some proper photos.

First impressions;

Ferrari bianco fuji - pearliest, also the warmest.

Lamborghini balloon white - as pearly as above, but not as warm, almost satin like pearl.

Lexus glacier frost mica - pearly but quite grey/dull in low light.

Lexus starfire pearl - crisp white pearl with coarse flakes giving spectrum effect.

Nissan storm white - not very pearly, warm tone.

Reckon you could pick it out from these Zeus?

Spent the evening looking at them in artificial light and this morning in day light but not sun... they all look very similar, but I can tell them all apart without looking at the names :)

I need some proper direct sunlight to make a real decision! B)

I will say that it's between Ferrari Bianco Fuji and Lamborghini Balloon White from what I've seen so far in artificial and low lights.

Nosun.jpg

I'm glad I'm not you right now :lol: that's a tough decision

On my phone they look almost identical

As good as these samples are it will always look different on a car. With the panels being much bigger and reflecting light in different ways. The differences would be much clearer on a whole car

I would say number 1 from the second pic

I think they would all look great when finished though :thumbs:

• Like 1