Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

Cal, this is going to look awesome when finished, it must be costing a mint but I'm sure the finished job will be well worth it.

will look forward to seeing this in Wales.

Cheers mate! Will be good to see your Z too :)

liking that bumper, vents look bigger!

Thanks mate, I love it, just how I wanted! They're the same height as regular CS, just narrowed roughly half the width and the middle bar gone.

Update coming now...

This is where the paintshop were up to yesterday... Today, all the inners and shuts will be painted, ready for the rest of the car body to be painted very soon.

Rear primed;

frontprime.jpg

frontprime2.jpg

Front primed;

frontprime3.jpg

Fitting the Amuse sides as flush as possible;

sides2.jpg

sides1.jpg

sides5.jpg

sides4.jpg

sides3.jpg

Getting the sides primed;

sides6.jpg

sides8.jpg

sides7.jpg

Spoiler ready for paint;

frontprime4.jpg

And now the exciting stuff! Ferrari Bianco Fuji.... In love with it and I've not even seen these parts in person yet!

paintrear.jpg

paintfront.jpg

paintfront2.jpg

• Like 6

Looking great Cal and as Dave said looking forward to seeing this in Wales

Cheers mate, I hope it's all ready by then! Spacers, tyres and a few other bits to sort. Oh and install my z works lights :)

Looking great Cal and as Dave said looking forward to seeing this in Wales

Cheers mate, I hope it's all ready by then! Spacers, tyres and a few other bits to sort. Oh and install my z works lights :)

I know not long now, still need to get my wheels refurbed , new tyres on, rear brakes and the seal on the window triangle replaced ! as the wind noise interferes with the go pro action.

• Like 1

Cheers Dave!

Hmm I didn't spot that mate, they were a bad fit out the box, he spent a day on each side! If it's primed I'm assuming it's as good as it will get.

Sorry Cal!! Haha. I thought you had taken that photo to show that. Colour looks great too. When it's all don't the paint will fill the gap better I am sure. The spoiler is spot on. Big fan

Edited by WINKJ

Door shuts, and boot shuts and lid inners done, petrol cap insides, inner wings and inner bonnet go.

I'm going to have a long week as my painter friend doing the main painting is unable to start till Saturday :(

In the meantime I have ordered 20mm spacers ready to go on the rear in black - I will also get my new Z Works headlights to a garage to have the 6 pin conversion and swap the ballasts/bulbs/igniters (I'm crap with electrics!) so they're ready to go on for the reassembly!

IMG-20150406-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20150406-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20150406-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20150406-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20150406-WA0015.jpg

$_57.JPG

• Like 1

Oh No, this is so going to make me want to spray mine white......

Don't do it, it's so 2010 haha ;)

Looking good B)

Cheers Mr K, love your 70z!

I knew I shouldn't have popped in for a sneaky look.

You specifically told me to send you no pics until it's done! :dry: hopefully this turd will be polished highly very soon :D

Having no car sucks... I'm going to have to beg a mate to take my to the bodyshop to pick up my old lights, and then to the garage with my new lights to get them sorted :rant: and back again!

To make matters worse the guy painting the shuts text me to say he moved the car out into the sun and the colour on the painted shuts look out of this world. :surrender:

Cheers boys! It's nearly there now - the body exterior will be painted tomorrow, reassembly early next week, detailing, then it's done!

Nothing exciting, just the inner bonnet and doors painted.

IMG-20150409-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20150409-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20150409-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20150409-WA0017.jpg

• Like 2