Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

Looks epic, gonna be ready for Wales meet?

Yes mate! The only thing that might not be ready is the 2 wheels, one kerbed and one has a little nick in... Hopefully my friend will do them for me before then :)

Whereabouts in North Wales are you from mate?

I'm Wrexham based :)

Cool, have you met JAY1R with the Solar Orange Z yet? He has my old V2 spoiler fitted :)

Speaking of spoilers - my V3 spoiler reacted to paint for the 3rd time :surrender: honestly don't know what's up with it, but extremely frustrating to say the least. Due to the painter working shifts he only has chance to paint on weekends... I'd have had the car a week ago :angry:

As it stands, another painter is due to have a go at it tomorrow... and the guy on shifts is scheduled to paint correct it Monday.

I've only just returned to the fold not seen or met any of the local guys yet, I used to own a 350z azure back in 2007 for a couple of years and only just returned as I bought my 370z three weeks ago. Will be coming to Wales meet though!

• Like 1

Not a huge amount of progress, but progress none the less...

Spoiler has finally took paint after attempting 5 times and as many methods!

Base;

IMG-20150426-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20150426-WA0005.jpg

Blade;

IMG-20150426-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20150426-WA0007.jpg

My mate the painter got onto flatting the body today - unsure on the process, but he knows what he's doing :) finishing and sealing the body tomorrow.

IMG-20150427-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20150427-WA0002.jpg

Due to shift work on my mates behalf (doing it as a favour for me) I'm scheduled to get it back early next week... I would be dead excited... BUT... I went and did the below.

Ruptured anterior talofibular ligament - aka 6 weeks in plaster, aka likely no Wales meet for me, driving at least. Devastated is not the word.

11070610_10155430023350461_1692349329139839745_n.jpg?oh=f865a01c6fae7b313f0ab7e4458f2d51&oe=55D75500

Yeah I'm pretty gutted boys, I'd love to say something really manly... But it was just football. Mid air bad tackle put me off balance causing me to land on it and roll it under myself. Heard it pop!

Regarding Wales, I'm hoping the lad painting the car will drive me to the show and shine in my Z on the Saturday :)

Thanks for all the well wishes boys (apart from Bradders lol)

The car body is now corrected and is like glass - he also corrected my roof, I forgot what a lovely colour it was! (Renault black gold)

When I first saw the car I was actually disappointed with the colour, it just looked like a regular, clean white... But this was in the storage shed - low light, no direct sunlight or electrical lighting. When the colour gets any kind of direct light it goes from a clean, crisp white to a lovely warm, creamy pearl with loads of fleck. Best of both worlds and the reason I picked this colour, in low lights all the others looked grey/dull.

The car will be built up by Tuesday ready for all the other bits to be corrected/sealed.

I also get to find out tomorrow if I'm going to be in plaster or not come the Wales meet :surrender:

1_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

3_1.jpg

4_1.jpg

5_1.jpg

6_1.jpg

7_1.jpg

8_1.jpg

9_1.jpg

Edited by Cal
  • Like 2