Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

Thanks Cal, pleased with how she looks but itching to do something else. Just at the thinking/planning stage. I have a lot of time for owners who carefully plan their mods rather than just go straight in without any thought and you have clearly taken that approach. Have a good Christmas.

Thanks mate, and yourself!

The spoiler in that last pic- is it a v3 or from an r35?

Did you not fancy a colour change if your going for a respray?

It's a v3 mate, though it does look similar to both the Nismo 370z and R35 spoiler - both newer cars, so hopefully it will modernise the car with the look I'm going for.

Colour wise - I love it white, I just think it suits it... at the moment, it is vinyl ambulance/fridge/stormtrooper/Corsa Limited Edition white and I don't like it at all :blush:

I want a warmer, deep pearl white... The Storm White QAB on both the 370z and newer GTR's is lovely, and/or the earlier Ivory Pearl/Pikes Peak QX1.

Other options I'm considering are;

Warm/Vanilla Pearl Whites;

- Lamborghini Balloon White

- Ferrari Bianco Fuji

- Toyota Satin White Pearl

- Mercedes Diamond White Pearl

Whiter/Cooler Pearl Whites;

- BMW Mineral White

- Lexus Glacier Frost Mica

- Lexus Starfire Pearl.

I've bought some speed shapes for testing, and will hopefully choose a colour in Jan :)

Cal also have a look at Infiniti's Moonstone white, it is a beautiful colour especially in the sun. B)

Cal also have a look at Infiniti's Moonstone white, it is a beautiful colour especially in the sun. B)

Thanks mate, I shall check that out!

Single vent/Smoothed seems to be dividing opinion! 5-3 to Single Vent ala Nizz 370z at the moment I think!

Any more input? I'm still unsure haha!

CSEdits.jpg

ventedit.jpg

Cheers boys, I think I have my heart set on the narrow single vent.

I think it will compliment the v3 spoiler better as that is really angular, and a smoothed chargespeed is all curves...

If you imagine it from the side the vent lines should sit at a similar angle to the lines of the top half of the spoiler of that makes sense, ha!

I'll likely do more Photoshops to convince myself in the meantime ha!

• Like 1

Cheers boys, I think I have my heart set on the narrow single vent.

I think it will compliment the v3 spoiler better as that is really angular, and a smoothed chargespeed is all curves...

If you imagine it from the side the vent lines should sit at a similar angle to the lines of the top half of the spoiler of that makes sense, ha!

I'll likely do more Photoshops to convince myself in the meantime ha!

Sounds like a good plan man! The single vent will look awesome ;) and look forward to seeing the finished article :thumbs:

Cheers all, I really like it, can't wait to get it on and painted with the new Sideskirts!

I don't think I've seen anyone run a Chargespeed and a V3 spoiler before, nevermind the debarred vents, so it's original/a bit different on 2 counts :D

• Like 1

Once it's complete sell it to me at a ridiculously cheap price :teeth:

Haha! We'll see about that B)

I agree bar delete and narrowed looks awesome!

Thanks for the feedback mate!

I did another one - spoiler looks unconvincing (it's so hard to find the right donor pic) ignore the wheels/prefaclift rear lights etc...

Just trying to build an image in my mind of all the stuff waiting in the lounge to go on - on the car!

3-4.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by Cal
  • Like 1