They shouldn't be on the road..!!!

WhackyWill

If yer nicked my keys just because you had the hump i`d rip yer **** off and eat it

And if 'yer' means me, you got the wrong person, wasn't me that took someones keys and threw them in the ditch it was Ekona.

It was for Ekona

Just last night I went out front to meet the Domino's guy and watched him swerve around a total überdick driving the wrong way down our one way street. I think he thought the people waving and flashing were just being super friendly.

For me, this is worse than misdemeanor speeding as cars entering the one way, pedestrians crossing it and people joining from side roads are only expecting to look one way for traffic. No entry signs are driving 101, I'd have 'em doing retests straight away, no points, no warnings, straight back to school.

• Like 1

Heres one, A main road not far from me was closed for about 2 weeks while they put in a cycle lane

complete chaos while it was closed, it opened on Fri last, I drove along it at least 4 times over the weekend

and NOT one cyclist was in the NEW cycle lane, they were still wobbling around in the road which

is now about 4ft narrower. Unbelievable ..!! :rant: :rant:

I'd have had the keys out of the ignition and thrown them down the nearest drain, or called the police.

Another thing that bugs me with regards to lights is people who drive around in grey cars on grey roads on grey days with no lights on. Or when it's raining with no lights on, or with parking lights on. Lights are not just to help you see, they're there so others can see you!

These people in particular are idiots of the highest order.

I say that as someone who's shed is dark silver grey. Currently running with winter tyres and with fully functioning lights, which I turn on in exactly these conditions.

I'm an idiot so if even I can work this out, they must be amoeba's at best.

Anyone noticed the increased amount of ar$holes who seem to have forgotten how to use a roundabout properly, the amount of people who start in the left lane to go straight on that literally go in a straight line across the inside lane too and nearly take your front end off beggars belief :rant:

Anyone noticed the increased amount of ar$holes who seem to have forgotten how to use a roundabout properly, the amount of people who start in the left lane to go straight on that literally go in a straight line across the inside lane too and nearly take your front end off beggars belief :rant:

Had this happen to me the day I picked up my Zed. Nearly took the front end off my car and I couldn't find the horn quick enough to say thanks either. :angry: Was a close call. The roads are a nightmare nowadays imo. :dry:

Had this happen to me the day I picked up my Zed. Nearly took the front end off my car and I couldn't find the horn quick enough to say thanks either. :angry: Was a close call. The roads are a nightmare nowadays imo. :dry:

I agree! You could always leave your doors unlocked when you was younger, wagon wheels where bigger and chips tasted better wrapped in the sun.

• Like 1

I'd have had the keys out of the ignition and thrown them down the nearest drain, or called the police.

Another thing that bugs me with regards to lights is people who drive around in grey cars on grey roads on grey days with no lights on. Or when it's raining with no lights on, or with parking lights on. Lights are not just to help you see, they're there so others can see you!

Agree with this! My car is practically invisible sometimes!

Out last night, pitch dark and cold/wet. Managed to come across two people with no lights on. One was a young lass in an s4 conv and the other an man of reasonable age in a Kia wannabe 4x4.

I tried to alert the geezer in the Kia by flashing lights an peeping the horn in a friendly manner while I was behind him. He didn't even look in his mirrors once!

Some people are complete idiots!

• Like 1

The worst thing on the road for me are the people who pull out from the middle lane in front of you just as your about to pass, then snatch the wheel back into the middle lane when they realise your there. NMM'S (No Mirror Mongs)! :lol:

Out last night, pitch dark and cold/wet. Managed to come across two people with no lights on. One was a young lass in an s4 conv and the other an man of reasonable age in a Kia wannabe 4x4.

I tried to alert the geezer in the Kia by flashing lights an peeping the horn in a friendly manner while I was behind him. He didn't even look in his mirrors once!

I normally flick my lights on and off if it's safe to do so seems to work better than flashing.

Some of these stories are unbelievable, there really are some worrying people on the roads.

I agree with a few of the above folks, I will now almost always drive with my lights on, regardless of time of day. It doesn't help me see any more, but it helps the car be seen by other road users.

Saw at least half a dozen NLMs (No Light Mongs) on the way in this morning. 'Tards.

Quite literally laughed out loud in the office reading that just now. Kudo's :lol:

I normally flick my lights on and off if it's safe to do so seems to work better than flashing.

Ahh so you're one of them that drives with your lights off at night......

Or do you mean "off then on"? :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist but I use the tactics of switching off and on too. I think part of the problem is lots of cars have auto lights and dashboards that light up

Edited by Fodder

The Zeds dash lights up whether the lights are on or not, stupid in my opinion. I was caught out a couple of times when I first got it and both times were in built up, very well lit areas, so I wasnt able to see that they weren't on. My stupid fault of course, but if he dash lights weren't on then it 100% wouldn't have happened.

Anyway, my pet peeve is drivers in the left lane entering a roundabout and following right round to exit after 6 o'clock. It happens a lot where I am because there are 8 roundabouts on a dual carriageway and I've lost count the amount of times I've seen someone nearly lose their front end because of these idiots.

Ahh so you're one of them that drives with your lights off at night......

Or do you mean "off then on"? :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist but I use the tactics of switching off and on too. I think part of the problem is lots of cars have auto lights and dashboards that light up

:lol: yes, swap that round, oops :)

• Like 1

I'm just off for a blast around the North Circular, M11 and then M25.

I'm sure some idiot will upset me before I get back.. :rant: :rant:

White Van Man on the M25, if he got any closer he would have had to wear a condom..!!! :scare: :scare:

Edited by WhackyWill

I'm just off for a blast around the North Circular, M11 and then M25.

I'm sure some idiot will upset me before I get back.. :rant: :rant:

White Van Man on the M25, if he got any closer he would have had to wear a condom..!!! :scare: :scare:

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Anyway, my pet peeve is drivers in the left lane entering a roundabout and following right round to exit after 6 o'clock. It happens a lot where I am because there are 8 roundabouts on a dual carriageway and I've lost count the amount of times I've seen someone nearly lose their front end because of these idiots.

Don't you enter a roundabouit a 6 o'clock - so you mean they go round more that once :wacko: ?

Sitting at a red light on a single carriage road quite happiliy the other day when a car pulled up next to me. Yes, makin a new lane out of the opposite side of the road. As I was at the front of a queue I beeped and signaled they should pull in in front of me. She cheerily misunderstood, waved, mouthed 'thank you' and pulled of straight through the red light and on her way, just missing the family crossing the road.

Edited by Toon Chris

Don't you enter a roundabouit a 6 o'clock - so you mean they go round more that once :wacko: ?

Umm, yes :lol: I meant 12...