onto the ACCELERATION lane of the M60

Onto the what now?

Eh???

Bee

see

Dee

Eee

EFF

Dont mess the post up, its for people who are pi55ed off with bad driving..!! :surrender: :surrender:

Edited by WhackyWill

Aich!

Was driving to work today, On the motorway was a VW Golf Convertible,

Don't know what was wrong, Bucked Wheel, Loose Wheel bolts etc. But there Rear Drivers wheel was literally bouncing up and down. It's definitely something you would feel/notice/hear but didn't get a chance to warn them as they pulled off.

Have just spent the last month at the parents (Near Rugby) and driven up and down the usual M1 - M6 - M73/4 - M8 &9 route back and forth - I need to have my usual whinge about middle lane hoggers on the M1 and M6 ... but also am AMAZED at how fraught and angry drivers are in general around the area - no manners and no awareness of general road rules - LIKE GIVING WAY TO THE RIGHT - :surrender: I can honestly say I haven't really had a RRage incident for donkeys but after a couple of weeks I was using my horn with the best of them - especially in Northampton - at one point I sat in a queue of merging traffic for over ten cars before someone let me in and that was basically because I gave them the choice of letting me in or losing their nose.

Now here's one..This morning I was emerging onto the High Rd N2 from a side road,

in front of me was a Porsche 4x4, woman driving, I waited for her to pull out into the

High Rd...I waited...I waited...no traffic coming still wont move, so I thought she had broken down

so I pulled alongside to go around her...GUESS WHAT....SHE WAS TEXTING...!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Its the ones that crawl along like good law abiding citizens doing just under the speed limit for miles and miles oblivious to the queue of traffic behind them. Then when they come to a junction and stop you see they have 1 brake light or 1 headlight or similar.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Its the ones that crawl along like good law abiding citizens doing just under the speed limit for miles and miles oblivious to the queue of traffic behind them. Then when they come to a junction and stop you see they have 1 brake light or 1 headlight or similar.

What's even more frustrating though is when you get to a sensible legal place to over take these people, pass them at no more than the legal posted speed limit and then you notice in your rear view mirror that they are repeatedly flashing there lights at you like you have just done something wrong for over taking them. :rant:
  • Like 1

What's even more frustrating though is when you get to a sensible legal place to over take these people, pass them at no more than the legal posted speed limit and then you notice in your rear view mirror that they are repeatedly flashing there lights at you like you have just done something wrong for over taking them. :rant:

They in your rear view long enough for you to see them repeatedly flash their lights? :shrug:

They in your rear view long enough for you to see them repeatedly flash their lights? :shrug:

Yes.

Didn't you know? Overtaking is illegal now in the UK.

As is doing any more than 40mph on an NSL single carriageway and then less than 40mph in a 30mph zone. Don't worry though, people will be quick enough to let you know if you're breaking these new laws.

Aich!

Was driving to work today, On the motorway was a VW Golf Convertible,

Don't know what was wrong, Bucked Wheel, Loose Wheel bolts etc. But there Rear Drivers wheel was literally bouncing up and down. It's definitely something you would feel/notice/hear but didn't get a chance to warn them as they pulled off.

yzedy6an.jpg

Sent from the golf club...

Rush hour this evening, wondering why we are all doing 10 MPH in a 40 limit,

get up the front of the queue and there is a woman "dragging" a Merc along

with a flat front tyre, while ON the phone...Park it safely, call the AA or your old man

or better still leave it and get a taxi and get somebody to sort it out in the morning.

Again loads of bikes NO LIGHTS don't they read the newspapers.. :rant: :rant: :rant:

I love those people who use their phone and text while driving, the last one that did it to me only stopped when he had drove over me and my motorbike while I was in stationary traffic. No fun breaking your back in two places and having to learning to walk again! :angry: rant over.

• Like 1

I love those people who use their phone and text while driving, the last one that did it to me only stopped when he had drove over me and my motorbike while I was in stationary traffic. No fun breaking your back in two places and having to learning to walk again! :angry: rant over.

I agree. There are so many things to get wound up about driving but nothing riles me more that seeing some fxxkwit staring down at their phone while driving. And the worst thing is it happens a heck of a lot. Pick any line of traffic at the lights and you will see several people doing it. Mental.

Sorry to hear that Zeus, hope your recovering well. :thumbs:

Cheers Will, Yes thanks , it was 4 years ago since it happened and as recovered as im gonna be but always know when its gonna be cold! Just amazes me that there are people driving 30 grand plus motors and have a phone in their hand, if my 03 zed has hands free then surely they have it too? people don't think of the concequences when they do it but the guy who hit me cost me 18 months of agony and i almost lost my house as im self employed , all for a quick phone call. there im done now. lol :angry:

Cheers Will, Yes thanks , it was 4 years ago since it happened and as recovered as im gonna be but always know when its gonna be cold! Just amazes me that there are people driving 30 grand plus motors and have a phone in their hand, if my 03 zed has hands free then surely they have it too? people don't think of the concequences when they do it but the guy who hit me cost me 18 months of agony and i almost lost my house as im self employed , all for a quick phone call. there im done now. lol :angry:

Shouldnt happen mate. It you have hands free and dont use it then you should loose your licence

for 6 months and a £1k fine, only way to stop it, Should also get 1 year in nick if you cause an accident

due to using your phone. Hope your recovering well mate. :thumbs:

Edited by WhackyWill