They shouldn't be on the road..!!!

WhackyWill

Will, posting the picture for Dblock is not feeding the troll, it's quite the opposite. He's called you out on your story, to which you said you'd prove it happened with a picture. By not providing said picture and repeatedly posting that picture meme thing you are admitting defeat, and therefore admitting you made it up.

So if it really did happen, post up the picture so we can all see that you were not telling stories and that Dblock is wrong about you. :)

Edited by KyleR
  • Like 2

Just because Will doesn't want to pander to Dblock and post pictures doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus even if he did post a picture what are you expecting to see? Might be no visible damage to speak of.

Just saying as once a woman hit my mates mirror on his Ford Focus one day when I was a passenger ~ sounded bad when she clipped it as we where travelling at 20 mph odd in opposite directions. We stopped but she just carried on going.

Looking at his mirror there where no marks really apart from some dirt scuffed off the edge. He folded the mirror back out, adjusted it and that was that. ;)

Yeah all his 500000 Mercs have been nicked by polish people a guy fell on his car from an overpass and had cuts and bruises lol! And them someone scratched his mirror and no pics.

You say I'm a troll but he his trolling you to the max.

If you beleive him fair game. But until I'm proven wrong I have the right to think he is a liar.

Just because Will doesn't want to pander to Dblock and post pictures doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus even if he did post a picture what are you expecting to see? Might be no visible damage to speak of.

Just saying as once a woman hit my mates mirror on his Ford Focus one day when I was a passenger ~ sounded bad when she clipped it as we where travelling at 20 mph odd in opposite directions. We stopped but she just carried on going.

Looking at his mirror there where no marks really apart from some dirt scuffed off the edge. He folded the mirror back out, adjusted it and that was that. ;)

There could well be no damage. But wait if you read wills post you will see he says it's scratched. So pointless post was pointless.

Yeah all his 500000 Mercs have been nicked by polish people a guy fell on his car from an overpass and had cuts and bruises lol! And them someone scratched his mirror and no pics.

You say I'm a troll but he his trolling you to the max.

If you beleive him fair game. But until I'm proven wrong I have the right to think he is a liar.

Calm down, calm down. :lol: I never said you where a Troll. ;)

Everybody is entitled to an opinion. I just gave a reasonable explanation to a possible reason as to why Will hasn't posted pics. :)

There could well be no damage. But wait if you read wills post you will see he says it's scratched. So pointless post was pointless.

Ah ok ~ didn't see he said it had scratches. :dry: Maybe he polished the scratches out already?

Anyway my post wasn't pointless as I told a good story of my mates car getting clipped. True story bro. :D

Ah ok ~ didn't see he said it had scratches. :dry: Maybe he polished the scratches out already?

Anyway my post wasn't pointless as I told a good story of my mates car getting clipped. True story bro. :D

Come on you got to give me a meme picture then I'm happy :lol:

I think because they are plastic they take impact better.

Get a life my friend... :secret: :secret:

Everyone eagerly awaiting a picture of a scratched mirror? ......Oh the excitement is too much.

Get a life or get married you two, and just give us all a break and let some others post up their sightings on this thread

Everyone eagerly awaiting a picture of a scratched mirror? ......Oh the excitement is too much.

Get a life or get married you two, and just give us all a break and let some others post up their sightings on this thread

Thanks Colin , I totally agree, marriage seems the easier option as I can then ban him from

posting on my threads...!!! :lol: :lol:

I will spend my time to make you happy so here is a photo of my mirror... :secret:

vanity-haunted-skull.jpg