They shouldn't be on the road..!!!

WhackyWill

I get the definite impression that driving with your lights on helps to deter the sorts of people who dash out of junctions and side roads without looking properly or when there isn't really enough time to do it safely. Seeing the headlights coming towards them seems to make them think twice when they might otherwise chance it.

I'm just off for a blast around the North Circular, M11 and then M25.

I'm sure some idiot will upset me before I get back.. :rant: :rant:

White Van Man on the M25, if he got any closer he would have had to wear a condom..!!! :scare: :scare:

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Not a fan of the M25! Too many people dashing in and out of too many lanes! :wacko:

Besides no lights on there was probably no insurance, tax, MOT or driving license.

I hate the scum that drive on the NC and everywhere in London TBH.

Boils my pi$$ the amount of rude boy's and stupid drivers around here to the point I try to drive as little as possible.

Just because you manage to get hold of Nigerian driving license when you were over there, when you blagged your way into our country it shouldn't mean that you can drive on our roads to our rules. There needs to be a further test.

Only last week my Mrs got cut up by an Indian lady who proceeded to stop in the box randomly and trap the traffic, which in turn has now earnt my Mrs a ticket too. I was in the car when it happened and we both said, you watch now, we'll get tagged with this too.

Yep, came through on Friday, currently trying to work out how best to argue our case that it wasn't our fault.

I got a ticket for the same thing, however I was stupid enough to go to London on New years eve!

drove all through Central London, and of course on NYE there are diversions and a million cars. Was crawling all through london, and with the amount of traffic, didn't even see the cross hatches on the floor, got a ticket for it. Must of got hundreds of cars that night.

might have to upload some dash cam footage from the last few nights in cambridge not just cars with out light you'll find hundreds cyclists in the road no lights black shoes black trousers black hoodie dont see them till you on top of them and then you notice there riding on the road when there is a pissing cycle lane on the path for them :angry: Or Mr spandex also with out lights who likes to just try and over take the men in black just swing out into the middle of the lane without looking or with out any indication when there 1.5 ton of metal flying up behind them this week alone ive nearly had 3 like this

• Like 1

The drivers that P$$ me off are the ones on the motorway who think, Oh as soon as I put my indicator on, that give me the right to Instantly Move lane!!!!No looking, just Indicate and move!!!!

Yep..Had a builders van do that to me on the M25 on Tue..nearly took the front of my poor Z, to be honest I don't think

he even indicated, I was too busy trying to avoid him to notice. :rant: :rant:

might have to upload some dash cam footage from the last few nights in cambridge not just cars with out light you'll find hundreds cyclists in the road no lights black shoes black trousers black hoodie dont see them till you on top of them and then you notice there riding on the road when there is a pissing cycle lane on the path for them :angry: Or Mr spandex also with out lights who likes to just try and over take the men in black just swing out into the middle of the lane without looking or with out any indication when there 1.5 ton of metal flying up behind them this week alone ive nearly had 3 like this

I hate cambridge cyclists, worst I've ever encountered.

Had a car try to undertake me on a slip road today, basically M25 was jam packed so he wen't on to the slip road then atraight away tried to overtake and indicated to come back on, a little bit of poke and he was left on the chevrons in no mans land like the ***** he is waving at me like I am in the wrong :shrug:

Sent from the golf club...

Had a car try to undertake me on a slip road today, basically M25 was jam packed so he wen't on to the slip road then atraight away tried to overtake and indicated to come back on, a little bit of poke and he was left on the chevrons in no mans land like the ***** he is waving at me like I am in the wrong :shrug:

Was it another Jag driver? :)

Was it another Jag driver? :)

Never found Jag drivers to be too bad really, some bumble along but inoffensive enough, anyway was your stereotypical beemer driver predictably

Ive had so many people flash me while driving in the dark with my lights on as they think there on "Main Beam", sorry people I cant adjust the high as I'm going up a hill while your coming down or over a crest. I always have might lights on. Dunno if it is to do with not been allowed to drive with them off in the Forces, always had to have on.

Can I play? :D

Recent favourite was two lorries doing the snail race thing on the A14, totally ignoring the ambulance with its blues and twos on weaving about behind them for about 5 miles trying to get seen (and get past) while all the car drivers struggled to believe what they were seeing. I think I actually got my whole body out of the window to tell them what I thought as I went past. :scare:

Belter this morning, going up the carrington spur to join the m60 eastbound following a fiat bravo who insisted on doing 40 mph on the spur despite the obvious 50 signs so theres a queue of us trundling aling this single carriageway up to the roundabout and sure enough this joker goes left onto the ACCELERATION lane of the M60, the traffic at this stage if the morning rush hour is thundering along and this vlown continues at 40 mph to join the fast moving motorway, I flashed my lights, no avail, he then just pulled out into lane 1 where a bmw nearly went into the back of him, he still carried on at 40 mph in lane 1 ........ I gave him a blast of the zeds horns as I overtook but I dont think it would make any difference just totally oblivious to everything and everyother road user. Makes my blood boil. :angry::angry::angry:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Belter this morning, going up the carrington spur to join the m60 eastbound following a fiat bravo who insisted on doing 40 mph on the spur despite the obvious 50 signs so theres a queue of us trundling aling this single carriageway up to the roundabout and sure enough this joker goes left onto the ACCELERATION lane of the M60, the traffic at this stage if the morning rush hour is thundering along and this vlown continues at 40 mph to join the fast moving motorway, I flashed my lights, no avail, he then just pulled out into lane 1 where a bmw nearly went into the back of him, he still carried on at 40 mph in lane 1 ........ I gave him a blast of the zeds horns as I overtook but I dont think it would make any difference just totally oblivious to everything and everyother road user. Makes my blood boil. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Its the cruise control settings on the Fiat Bravo that's the problem.... :lol: :lol:

Belter this morning, going up the carrington spur to join the m60 eastbound following a fiat bravo who insisted on doing 40 mph on the spur despite the obvious 50 signs so theres a queue of us trundling aling this single carriageway up to the roundabout and sure enough this joker goes left onto the ACCELERATION lane of the M60, the traffic at this stage if the morning rush hour is thundering along and this vlown continues at 40 mph to join the fast moving motorway, I flashed my lights, no avail, he then just pulled out into lane 1 where a bmw nearly went into the back of him, he still carried on at 40 mph in lane 1 ........ I gave him a blast of the zeds horns as I overtook but I dont think it would make any difference just totally oblivious to everything and everyother road user. Makes my blood boil. :angry: :angry: :angry:

These are the people I hate who drive! I sit there in grid lock on the motorway, an hour later I get to my junction, and it's fully clear. I think to my self, what moron is at the front causing this?
  • Like 1