Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

• 2 weeks later...

Got my LED facelift tail lights from Ewen via GB 3 weeks ago. Delivery was superb however upon opening the box, one of the tail lights was damaged slightly at one corner. Rang Ewen and definitely can sense Ewen was genuinely concern about it and very apologetic. Top class customer service there!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Ewen then arranged for replacement and that got sent out as soon as possible and Fed-Ex also took the damaged tail light away. Completely hassle free.

Highly recommended to anyone!! Top service, very competitive price, friendly, any many more......... :thumbs:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yet another smooth and easy transaction from Ewen.

I'd ordered a 350z coupe boot mat as I couldn't source them from any dealers as they don't seem to make them anymore.

Clark Motorsport had them on their website so I made an order and also a little black clip I'd lost for my battery cover.

Ewen contacted me to say they'd tried all dealers around them and couldn't source a mat, so they refunded me the whole order and still sent the black clip out free of charge.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1