Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

Delivered today as promised my DBA T2 front disc's and Hawk pads and a complimentary packet of Haribo's :teeth:

Thanks to Rich for a great service and advise.

Just need to find time to fit them

FMJ

• Like 1

My clutch and DMF arrived with my tech a while back, but just got fitted today. Very pleased (not just with sending me what I paid for! :lol: ) but also some help and advice when I was deciding whether to go OEM or something more exotic.

So pleased in fact that I went and ordered some more stuff today after an MOT advisory. Haribo were a nice sweetener too ;)

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got my DBA T2 discs, Hawk Performance Ceramic pads and Hosetechnik brake hose kit.

Market-beating pricing (I looked hard for the best prices on quality items and I couldn't find that sort of a deal from another supplier), next day delivery, fantastic customer service, very pleasant and helpful folks to deal with - can a customer ask for anything more!

I am very grateful to Ewen for his valuable advice in choosing my brake kit for my specific usage - what a gentleman. That actually has more value to me as a customer than the competitive pricing.

I am pretty sure I'm going to be a long term customer of Clark Motorsport.

As the norm, Ewen at clark motorsport couldn't be more helpful to deal with. Ordered the Kaaz LSD and while starting to prep the car noticed the subframe bushes were shot so some quick PM's at silly hours of the night I get some whiteline goodies added to my shipment to save delivery hassle. Next day service, couldn't ask for more or think of anywhere I would search first for items.

Cheers guys.

• Like 1