M13KYF

Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

I went and looked this yesterday and thought why isn't there a thread open ! !

Had issues with my set up, Ewan was on hand to give great advice and best resolution :thumbs:

Just ordered a load of service items from Clarks (through Zmanalex who are now one and the same with Clarks)

Ewan was really helpful, sorted me out with everything I needed, all genuine Nissan parts where applicable, received next day and all for a good price!

Definitely be calling them up again for more advice/ parts soon

Thanks a lot

Matthew

Will be my pleasure to carry on dealing with Clarks just the same as I did with Alex.

Actually Clarks have already supplied me with a clutch slave cylinder kid, which was exactly what I wanted

and arrived the next day.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

gearbox, diff oil and molyslip ordered and arrived the foillowing day, excellent service.

Thanks Ewen

Actually Clarks have already supplied me with a clutch slave cylinder kid, which was exactly what I wanted

is that a little boy you hide under the bonnet and shout at when you wish to change gear

is that a little boy you hide under the bonnet and shout at when you wish to change gear

Yes... :lol::scare::lol:

now your just provoking Will into doing the smillie :scare:

Just like to say a big thank you to Ewen for all his help :D in getting me some P3 service items; Denso Iridium plugs and Nissan diff oil when all the motor factors my mechanic uses couldn't and neither could Nissan - well they could but 1 week+ lead time :scare: for items with plugs more than £7.50each more than Clark M/S and fluid nearly twice the price... :rant: Ordered lunchtime Thursday arrived 8.30am Friday - brilliant! Will always use going forward as ZManAlex' rep is alive and well! Lou

Got a aftermarket windscreen washer pump from clarke's today, even cheaper than the ones listed on eBay :thumbs:

If it ever stops raining here long enough i'll fit it :lol:

Ewen was a big help with advice and did me a cracking deal on discs and pads. It all turned up next day, no bother, friendly service... I can't recommend highly enough

Dealt with Ewan at CMS a few times now. Really pleasent knowledgeable & helpful. (That goes for all the traders i've dealt with on here to be fair!)

Can't rate these guys highly enough.

Cheers Ewan.

Got a aftermarket windscreen washer pump from clarke's today, even cheaper than the ones listed on eBay :thumbs:

If it ever stops raining here long enough i'll fit it :lol:

Finally got the pump on, works a treat :)

5 min job to fit it, turn the wheels fully left for better access then 2 bolts underneath the corner of the bumper and 1 one screw in the wheel arch, pull the liner back and you can just about see the front pump, if you need to get to the rear pump you need to remove the wheel, bit fiddly but no skinned fingers, surprising how much the washer bottles hold :lol: the 2 bolts underneath just ripped thru the undertray clips so now the bolts and clips are rusted as one, seems to hold fine but will keep a check on it :)

Spoke to Ewen 2 weeks ago, he answered very quickly and sorted out my very long shopping list and without any problems.

He even offered to beat the quote that I had from others and saved me some money :D

Will buy from him again, but hopefully not too soon... no money left :(

Big thanks to Ewen at CMS for sorting me out some new breaks this week. Extremely quick and easy service despite the troubles they had!! Iv been away for a bit so I didn't realise zmanalex was not a trader anymore, but these guys did a great job. Thanks again!

Ordered both belts and a set of plugs for the zed

All arrived the next day so i could get straight on and fit them.

Top service so thanks again guys.

Edited by gsexr

Ewan at Clark Motorsport has been spot on in the last couple of weeks - first supplying my service kit and then sending me brake pads and fluid after my session on the MOT ramps - but delivered as and when promised.

Sadly, there was no supercharger in my second delivery - I can't blame Ewan completely, as I didn't actually order one...but he had set the bar high with the first order when I found a packet of Haribo in the box :p

Great service from Clark Motorsport and especially Ewen.

Part ordered and received next day. Great price and knowledge too.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Guys