Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

Gearbox oil and diff oil arrived today along with free gift and Haribo =). Thanks. Smooth deal, great price, cheap next day delivery, good advise. Can't ask for more. Top quality service. Will defo use again and will recommend to others.

9e5a5ube.jpg

• Like 1

Could not have been happier with the service I recieved from Clark Motorsport

My parts were delivered within 48hrs of my first e-mail to Ewen.

Extremely helpful - answered my e-mails within minutes, even during out of office hours. Made a clear attempt to get the best parts that suited my specific needs.

Brake pads arrived - extremely well packaged and the Haribo sweets went down a treat Ewen!!

A stunning example of how a business should be run, thank you so much again - I will without doubt be a returning customer

..Scotty..

• Like 1

Spoke to Ewen and was immediately made to feel welcome.

Ended up sorting me out with a new passenger wing and getting it shipped out to the doorstep of the bodyshop within the same week. All for a great price.

Great service from the team. Recommend to anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Expert advice and fast delivery, DMF,clutch,slave kit,hawk discs and pads all ordered today delivery within 24 hours direct to Falcon. Even had the DMF in stock at less than half the Nissan price and no three week wait !

Top service Ewan

• Like 1

Excellent service once again. Bought modified drop links and Hawk pads. Pity I couldn't fit them as fast as there delivered.

Only one complaint though, Ewan wouldn't give me 50% discount for being a pensioner no matter how much I begged ha ha

• Like 1