Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

Received my discs / pads / hoses today. Next day delivery as usual was spot on. Thanks Ewen for great service as always. Looking forward to getting them fitted. :D

And thanks for the sweets :thumbs:

Edited by add350z
  • Like 1

Great service Ewen advised me on the service parts I needed, the comunication with Clark Motorsport was great and the haribo in with the products was much appreciated by my little cousin lol í ½í± great service won't hesitate to use again.

• Like 1

Perfect service. Ewen even talked me out of a more expensive product as it was unnecessary for my needs.

Item ordered 3pm and was at my door by 9am next morning

And free Haribo....what more could you ask for!

Top draw :teeth:

• Like 1

Ordered rear discs & pads for the family wagon from Clark Motorsport. After a bit of a run around from the supplier delaying delivery Ewen jumped in the van as soon as he received them & personally delivered the items so that I could get the car to the garage on time to have them replaced. Thanks again Ewen

• Like 1

Just like to say i bought some whiteline bushes for the compression arms off Ewen at clark motorsport and the service was second to none. He got back to me with everything i needed to know even on though it was a bank holiday and the parts arrived just 2 days after ordering. Ewen was very helpful and although i had a real hard time fitting the buggers i am very happy with the result. So thankyou Ewen i will gladly use your services again. Regards

Ryan

• Like 1