Twins

rtbiscuit

Well this is a very late post but this is the first time i've sat infront of a real computer, and not just bouncing around on my phone. as some of you maybe aware my wife has been expecting twins and finally last friday the little bundles of joy arrived

Half term has been Very busy, Evie and Harry were born on Friday the 25th of October Harry was born at 10:14 am and Evie at 10:16 am. Harry weighed 5lbs and 2 onces and Evelyn was 4lbs and 11 ounces. The pictures i've attatched are from about an hour after they were born. they were the smallest babies you could have without them going into special care. Because of this Mum and babies have had to stay in hospital for 6 days as we had to wait for them to feed properly and gain weight. so i've spent the last week rushing in and out of the hospital everyday. They're all home now and just starting to get into a routine. And i'm now getting into the steep learning curve that is feeding, changing and washing babies.

Evie on the Left

EvelynandHarry_zps664b301c.jpg

Harry

Harry_zpsa06755a6.jpg

Evie

Evelyn_zps02f9a011.jpg

I'll post up more pics when i've had time to do some proper ones.

• Like 2