Newbie - Introduction

Hi All,

I feel that I should introduce myself and learn how this forum functions (apologies if I make any newbie mistakes). I joined the forum a month or so ago after purchasing a 350z. Decided to ditch the BMW 330 I owned in pursue of a potential project car that I could modify myself and enjoy. Haven’t looked back since and love driving the zed, a lot of fun! I have relatively low mechanical knowledge…so I am here to learn, but do have the added bonus of my father being a mechanic and garage owner J I Have had a few minor issues and carried out a few modifications thanks to the brilliant information and help on here, thanks!

So here is the Zed I bought, with spec and a list of things planned for the foreseeable future;

Current Spec;

· Carbon Silver 2003 350z (import 04)

· Dropped on Eibach Pro Street coilovers

· BMW Style 19†alloys finished in gloss black (replaced two rear tyres and OSF today - ouch!)

· Nissan to BMW PCD adaptors, 29mm spacers

· Scorpion rear backbox

· Suede deep dish OPM steering wheel with boss kit

· Arches have been rolled

Plans;

· Rear wiper blade delete with 20 and 25mm grommets. (complete)

· Plenum spacer kit . (ready to fit)

· Silenced decats. (ready to fit)

· Panel Filter. (ready to fit)

· Up-rated ploy bushes and or droplinks. (Slight creak coming from the rear when reversing and I presume this could be the issue).

· Considering an CAI induction, although wary of power loss?

· Engine Bay dress up. (endless list!)

· Future Uprev remap.

Let the hole in the wallet commence!

Chris, from Bath

post-18360-0-11911100-1358449444_thumb.jpg

post-18360-0-24255800-1358449460_thumb.jpg

post-18360-0-71721600-1358449518_thumb.jpg

hey all, just joined the club and cant wait to get involved, back in dec i bought a 08 350Z 313 with sexy looking nismo body kit all black, ive already changed to z badges for the black ones, far as i know everything else is standard, gotta change the wheels for some black deep dished 19's for sure.. looking forward to get chatting.