Top Gear is back 27th Jan 13

Wasso

Brilliant :thumbs::clap:

10/10 for the entire trip.

Loving te LFA satnav, you would have just so much fun with that.

The drag strip I found rather comical, but the fixed 55mph was a damn good idea!

Loved it...... And for those who didn't love it well Top Gear is just not for you.

• Like 1

Was a good wee film! Love a Viper, would def be in my 'garage of plenty', but also love the LFA(nice dash!) but I'd have the Aston of the bunch! Looks good in that colour...but I'd choose another :lol: ...

(anyone else get annoyed by Americas road laws which mean the astons indicator lenses have to be orange...or am I just too anal lol)

Going by my previous posts in this thread many of you may be surprised to find out that I really enjoyed Sunday's episode.

They seem to do these supercar travelling trips very well. I think it's because the jokes happen naturally while the cameras are rolling rather than the same old crap being regurgitated in the studio. Even Hammond was bareable - but I was still glad he lost :stir:

Loved the dog fighting with the planes too. I really want to do one of those laser dog-fight flying days but I bet they aren't cheap.

That was a quick turn-around for TG too. Driving the vanquish and it has only been out a couple of months. Normally it takes them at least 8/9 months ;)

I hope (if they do it) James does the review for the latest (not new ;) ) boxter, as he won't have larkson's 'same at both ends' or Hammonds 'poor-mans porsche' point of view.

I'm also hoping for drives of the Agera R, Ferarri F12, 991 911, and BMW M135I.

That was a good episode after the (in my opinion) TERRIBLE first episode. Let's hope it wasn't the high-point of the series. :snack:

Going by my previous posts in this thread many of you may be surprised to find out that I really enjoyed Sunday's episode.

They seem to do these supercar travelling trips very well. I think it's because the jokes happen naturally while the cameras are rolling rather than the same old crap being regurgitated in the studio. Even Hammond was bareable - but I was still glad he lost :stir:

Loved the dog fighting with the planes too. I really want to do one of those laser dog-fight flying days but I bet they aren't cheap.

That was a quick turn-around for TG too. Driving the vanquish and it has only been out a couple of months. Normally it takes them at least 8/9 months ;)

I hope (if they do it) James does the review for the latest (not new ;) ) boxter, as he won't have larkson's 'same at both ends' or Hammonds 'poor-mans porsche' point of view.

I'm also hoping for drives of the Agera R, Ferarri F12, 991 911, and BMW M135I.

That was a good episode after the (in my opinion) TERRIBLE first episode. Let's hope it wasn't the high-point of the series. :snack:

If you have such a bad opinion about the show, it's content, the presenters etc, why bother watching it?!

People seem to slate Top Gear for all the same reasons, yet they continue to watch it each and every week