Top Gear is back 27th Jan 13

Wasso

Pagani Excellent - including how they presented it.

Bentley Unusual - funny and interesting (May don't ever give co driver notes again you fool - he genuinely looked scared out of his brains)

Star in the car - boring as always

P45 Hilarious - okay so it's all staged, but still different and funny.

Score 8.5 out of 10.

Really enjoyed it.

Name me something else that is better than Top Gear on TV for those that don't find it amusing

Glee?

:bang:

:lol:

I may :love: STEPS but even I wouldn't watch glee over Top Gear! Actually let me re phrase that. I'd never watch glee!

You've not been properly introduced to sarcasm have you?

Name me something else that is better than Top Gear on TV for those that don't find it amusing

Glee?

I may :love: STEPS but even I wouldn't watch glee over Top Gear! Actually let me re phrase that. I'd never watch glee!

To what? :lol:

Sorry, my bad. I can never get sarcasm from reading. Only vocally.

Glee?

I did post it rather dead pan just for the reaction though :)

Glee?

I did post it rather dead pan just for the reaction though :)

See all your fault! :p

Hammond is just getting worse and worse. I can't stand him. I quite enjoyed the rest of it though, especially the rallying part.

IMO:

Clarkson is a fool, but quite good at pulling it off most of the time. his part was quite funny. :lol:

Really enjoyed the rallying with the CGT, B)

Hammond wants shooting in the face. :boxing:

The road that looked kinda familiar, was when they were shooting the front of the car as he was coming down dips, with a small valley to the right (May's left).

Couldn't say it was def one of the roads done before but looked familiar.

The Dragons Den BBC love-in plug really grated on me. No need for it and was a waste of air time.

I love top gear and was really looking forward to it....but felt let down as a first episode as the P45 section was weak. I know the format is rinse and repeat and there is only so much variance but the carbon copy nature of the P45 / P50 section just made me feel that it was filler. it took from the original p50 piece / car in a shopping centre / innapropriate loud mobility scooter in a quiet place. The first episode shouldn't feel like it has filler.

I'm glad they did the rally section with the GT to keep it fresh because when it came on screen I just thought...I've seen this car too many times now.

Damian Lewis looks like he can drive hard, would be an interesting dry lapper I think.

I think I was also hoping that they'd start with the delayed christmas special so perhaps I was dissapointed from the outset. Maybe it is because it is Monday that I'm miserable.....or that I cleaned the car yesterday to before going out for a meal yesterday at a place I'd never been to before and then the sat nav took me back a different way through a mud covered single track road with flooding....car now needs a good clean again.