Top Gear is back 27th Jan 13

Wasso

The motoring magazine returns. Jeremy Clarkson attempts to build a car that is even smaller than the Peel P50 and then tests it out on the streets of London before pitching his concept in the Dragons' Den. James May puts the Bentley Continental GT Speed through its paces by taking it on a rally stage, while Richard Hammond drives the new Pagani Huayra hypercar before handing it over to the Stig. Golden Globe-winning Homeland star Damian Lewis goes for a spin in the Reasonably Priced Car

Sounds like the usual mix of races and cringe full vommitting. I hope Hammond does a propper review of the Huayra though. Chris Harris' will take some beating (The car has been out over half a year now. TG hot off the press as usual!)

I hope i'm proven wrong though. if they return to how they were 4/5 seasons ago it will be a good watch.

Also bracing myself for every man and his dog talking about the 'new' Pagani tomorrow

If all else fails Damian Lewis is cool and will probably be quite entertaining

i watch top gear to make me smile, if i want to find out useful informative info about a car, i go to pistonheads. if i want to fall asleep i watch 5th gear. if i want to look at pictures i buy topgear or CAR.

i watch top gear to make me smile, if i want to find out useful informative info about a car, i go to pistonheads. if i want to fall asleep i watch 5th gear. if i want to look at pictures i buy FHM or Zoo magazines

Fixed that for you ;)

i watch top gear to make me smile, if i want to find out useful informative info about a car, i go to pistonheads. if i want to fall asleep i watch 5th gear. if i want to look at pictures i buy FHM or Zoo magazines

Fixed that for you ;)

I think i prefer your version :thumbs:

• Like 1

i watch top gear to make me smile, if i want to find out useful informative info about a car, i go to pistonheads. if i want to fall asleep i watch 5th gear. if i want to look at pictures i buy topgear or CAR.

Its not the car related stuff that makes me cringe, its the totally scripted humour that is so obvious it's uncomfortable. Think of when they filmed the car chase for the sweeney, or the combine harvester snow-mobile, "oh no, i set a man on fire".

It got like a poorly acted sitcom. also the acting thick style comedy was just getting over-used.

I like a good entertainment show, like TG was a few series ago, but it just started to feel like they were trying too hard.

Since his accident Hammond has seems to me like he should be locked in a padded room as well.

Well, I've paused it to go and erm well..... Deal with a certain accident whilst watching that new Pagani. Now I've never been a huge fan of the Zonda, but this is on another level. The koenigsegg will and has been my favourite car of all time and for the first time since the launch of the Koenigsegg this really does hold its own.

All I can say is YES!

Love it!!!!!

Edited by Wasso

Well, I've paused it to go and erm well..... Deal with a certain accident whilst watching that new Pagani. Now I've never been a huge fan of the Zonda, but this is on another level. The koenigsegg will and has been my favourite car of all time and for the first time since the launch of the Koenigsegg this really does hold its own.

All I can say is YES!

Love it!!!!!

Dont spoil it Ian, it's on Sky + going to watch it later.

All I can say is YES!

Love it!!!!!

Dont spoil it Ian, it's on Sky + going to watch it later.

Stop reading! :lol:

I just flicked over and can't believe what I just witnessed, the worrying thing is he thinks he is funny :surrender:

The original episode with the peel was very funny, this is like watching last of the summer wine...

I'll have to take your word regarding the original episode.

I just flicked over and can't believe what I just witnessed, the worrying thing is he thinks he is funny :surrender:

The original episode with the peel was very funny, this is like watching last of the summer wine...

I'll have to take your word regarding the original episode.

I think it was the last episode that really made me laugh, that and the caravan holiday one...