2011 calendars are in.

martinmac

I am now ready to take orders for the calendars. The printers have againg come up with a great price.

As soon as they arrive I will post them out to you and hope to have them all delivered prior to the strat date of 1st Feb.

How to order;

Drop me a pm with the address you want them delivered too. Please remember that they are A3 and whilst I will add the "Please do not bend" bit posties dont always pay attention. You can have them delivered to your work which may save them getting damaged.

I cannot reply to all pms as I am presently at work and pretty busy, if they leave your outbox I have received them.

You can pay by Paypal, my e-mail address is in my profile.

I will also take personal cheques, If you want to do this then please mention Cheque in the pm title. I will pm you my address.

The calendars are £12-50 each and ALL of the small profit goes directly to the forum. No limit on the number each person orders.

Included with each calendar will be a few spotted cards so you can promote this place.

Also please remember to include your username in Paypal payments so I know who you are.

There are a limited number of calendars available so its first come first served.

Get ordering. :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic