2011 calendars are in.

martinmac

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived today :thumbs:

Postie bent it in half to put it through the letter box instead of leaving it in the shed :thumbdown:

Is fine :shrug: it'll iron out...only thing is I don't know where the iron is :lol:

Mine arrived today :thumbs: Postie came with the normal mail, knocked on the door and said we had a parcel, probably a calendar that he'd bring along later to stop it getting soaked, how fookin cool is our postie B):thumbs:

Thanks Martin :#1:

Job well done Martin - Received mine on Friday - had it delivered to work so in perfect condition. Great to see so many beautiful cars and excellent photography. :thumbs: Congratulation to all those included. :clap: I don't know who is the proud owner of which, it would be nice to know. Mine has pride of place in the kitchen where everyone can see it. :D

Job well done Martin - Received mine on Friday - had it delivered to work so in perfect condition. Great to see so many beautiful cars and excellent photography. :thumbs: Congratulation to all those included. :clap: I don't know who is the proud owner of which, it would be nice to know. Mine has pride of place in the kitchen where everyone can see it. :D

:yahoo: I'm Mr October.

And yes - very well done and thank you Martin. :thumbs: