2011 calendars are in.

martinmac

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I crack under the pressure in the meantime. :lol:

There are quite a few owners included who havent ordered one yet. :shrug:

:disguise: Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes, your under... When I snap my fingers you will tell me if Im in the club calendar... "snap".... :clap::lol:

did it work?

i dont think you should say, as much as i really want to know whos in it i think it would be a shame for everyone whos paid for the surprise to be told before they arrive. kind of like being shown whats in the present before you unwrap it.

Damn right...

+1

Unless I crack under the pressure in the meantime. :lol:

There are quite a few owners included who havent ordered one yet. :shrug:

:disguise: Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes, your under... When I snap my fingers you will tell me if Im in the club calendar... "snap".... :clap::lol:

did it work?

I want to know too! And anyone who wants it to be a surprise simply shouldn't look at the thread and everyone should agree not to mention it in any other thread, simples!!!

+loads!! :)

i dont think you should say, as much as i really want to know whos in it i think it would be a shame for everyone whos paid for the surprise to be told before they arrive. kind of like being shown whats in the present before you unwrap it.

I wouldn't put any details up, members should be buying them to support the forum not because they are on the Calendar. :p

Massive +1 Im not that bothered if im not, dont vet me wrong it would be nice.if I was. But im happy just to help the club out :D

I wouldn't put any details up, members should be buying them to support the forum not because they are on the Calendar. :p

Massive +1 Im not that bothered if im not, dont vet me wrong it would be nice.if I was. But im happy just to help the club out :D

Too true, what I meant was if someone isn't going to buy it if nobody will confirm they are in it, then they are not worth worrying about :thumbdown:

I am still hoping I am in it :bounce:

Although my chances would be better if I had actually sent a pic in :blush:

Do you mind posting to Australia? Because I'm in for one!

No problem at all bud, we post a few to New Zealand and the US so that fine. Same price by the way, Call it a bit of compensation for recent sporting events. ;):)

Nice one