Just bought my 370z...... FINALLY

Hey Guys,

First off, I'm Martin otherwise known as Tidgney to anyone and everyone!! Been after a 370z for over 2 years now and I've either always just missed out on 1 or completely missed them.... Well tonight, went to test drive one, loved it and it was at a bargain price in my opinion, once I pick it up will reveal a little more :D!). Although it was expected to be loved after racing a 370z, doing a gymkhana in 1 (Slightly race spec'd); ;

and no that wasn't me spinning the car, TV and all that :D).

Now I've just got to wait for the pick up date!!! I can't wait, had a big smile all the way home from the test drive :D! Photos to appear soon :)!

So yes.... Hi and I'm finally in the 370z club :D!

• Like 1

Cheers all :D!!

Picked it up today and had a smile all the way home. Was an absolute bargain and 1 I had watched from I think was £24k down to £19,999 which is what I paid and it's only done 6.8k Miles and is a GT Edition! Image of the pickup below :)!

t8zNwyq.jpg

One thing I did change when arriving is part exchanging my old Fiesta ST so will be selling that now, but here's the 2 together :D!

j1FzkLt.jpg

I was in London the other week and on the way down was going to pop to a SEAT dealer which had another 1 in, but a traffic jam on the M1 meant I didn't make it. Strangely enough I was going to go down again this weekend but then this dropped price again on Auto trader so went to see it, test drove it and put my deposit down (Some sort of fate)!

Hi Martin, nice to have you here. My name is Martin also :)

Have you got it from Glasgow by any chance?

I haven't, this one is from Burnley :)!

2 Martins always make a right haha :D

• Like 1

Hi Martin,

I guess you bought the one from Motorpoint?

Not sure why they kept dropping the price so quickly but I also bought a white GT Edition from not far away and every time the Motorpoint one went down, so did the one I was watching - so very pleased with what I paid for mine too.

Welcome to the White GT Edition club : )