Hello! Did I accidentally buy quite a rare Zed?

Hi, I finally got around to buying a 350z last weekend, after too many years of finding excuses to not to.

These forums have been invaluable in learning a bit more about them, so looking forward to getting involved with the community now I can count myself a full member.

Anyway, about the car, on the surface it's a completely standard HR roadster with the GT pack, 60k miles, San Marino (?) blue, but the thing that attracted me more than anything was the grey/white Frost leather. I hadn't seen that on any other Zeds I've been looking at, but I liked the combo and didn't think twice about it until a bit of digging on here suggests it's not exactly a common interior?

Oh, I'm in the Reading area, so any recommendations on a good garage for servicing etc would be appreciated!

Nah, common as muck frost leather, they're all over the place!! :lol:

Ha ha, no not really, I know of a few other lads on here including myself who have frost, but they are a bit of a rarity.

Welcome to the forum, and please post some pics up of your zed.

Welcome along. Think it's called night blue. I've seen a few with frost leather, but not a roadster so I would say it's rare.

Just called Midnight in The U.K, although most refer to it as Midnight Blue. I've not seen or either heard of a roadster with Frost leather so pretty rare.but a quick google brought this up, not Midnight but Silver, also has the rare Blue roof.

http://www.2040-cars...nterior-926140/

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Welcome to the forum, and please post some pics up of your zed.

Welcome along bud, have you got a picture of the interior bud so i can have a look :D

I haven't had a chance to detail it properly yet (and a week of winter roads is already reminding me why I swore off dark coloured cars...) but here are some from the advert before I bought it

post-19235-0-45385200-1457634874_thumb.jpgpost-19235-0-23339800-1457634875_thumb.jpgpost-19235-0-59397500-1457634875_thumb.jpgpost-19235-0-46185600-1457634876_thumb.jpg

I'm Reading area also! Did see a new roadster on the block last week near Tilehurst train station (can't rembember which day)......You?

Don't think that would have been me (unless you mean Reading West), but I'll keep an eye out, good to know there's a few of us

Sounds nice, check out the regional meets section. Mid week evening meet in Basingstoke on the 30th March :)

Will do!