My rough week...

-Bradders-

Ok so at this very moment, i've lost a lot of heart for my 350. i love it and wish i had loads of money to throw at it! As you know the bitch is smoking like a gooden and its going to sly at the weekend to see whats going on, she also had a rough week last week.. and this brings me to why i hate people lol.

so i went to brighton last monday with the mrs and another couple to have a nice day out with their little one, struggled to park, but managed to find a space on lvl 6 of a shopping car park, was a tight squeeze but i thought i'd left enough space for the car next to me.. clearly not.. it received this as a thank you gesture:

IMG-20150415-WA0013_zpsqytpqgok.jpg

Yeah a nice kick/dent to the door, the car next to me before i left it was a mini 4x4, so it wouldnt have been the door, it must have been a foot, been quoted £120 to fix which i dont have at the moment spare.

then friday night, i was ready for pod saturday, so i stayed at a friends flat as he was going too and would have been easier to leave early. anyway come midnight i hear a group of drunks coming down the road, my car was the only car left on the street so i said to my mate quick lets go move it before anything happens, i look out the window and see about 15, 18-20yr old blokes all over the place drunkedly walking home from the pub, i ran down, got to the car, it seemed ok, lads had passed by now bearing in mind i had to come down 4 flights to get there only thing was a can of beer on the floor next to the car so thought i had got away lightly, so i said to him can we move it into the owners car park and we put it in his space and put his car in another space.

as i pull into the lit car park he says oh @*!#.. theres all footprints on the car... :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

IMG-20150411-WA0002_zpsjuceybaa.jpg

As a result.. they have ran on the bonnet (now dented) and all over the roof, also now dented :'(

IMG-20150415-WA0011_zpsdtiv45vl.jpg

20150415_181138_zpskmmce0en.jpg

IMG-20150415-WA0007_zpsqd3wv2g9.jpg

But to make me feel a little bit better i gave her a clean last night and a clay so it looks okish, but makes the dents stand out more!!

I fcking hate people.

IMG-20150415-WA0009_zps7zkuw2cb.jpg

Rant over. hope they all die.

That totally sucks. It annoys me when others have so little consideration for other peoples property, but i guess thats just the way some people are. I try to minimise the issue by parking in places that limit exposure to damage but sometimes you just cant tell.

A couple of years ago it was a lovely day so decided to take my car out for a drive to visit friends. Had a lovely meal and some drinks so couldnt drive home but parked the car safely in a nice out of the way place. Next morning woke up to find someone had keyed the rear wheel arch. I just hope karma gets them in the end.

Thing to consider is this is just one of the low points. Think on the positive, Sly will sort your motor our, try and polish out the marks or get them sorted then summers here to enjoy the car. It will all be forgotten when you start her up and open the windows

• Like 1

Mate I feel your pain - you've not had the best of luck with your 350 since you bought it...but don't give up hope. Tackle it one problem at a time, main thing at the moment is the smokey exhaust.

Then the other cosmetics you can sort out a bit later on.

Keep ya head up! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Really feeling for you.

I just do not have any understanding of why people would do something like this.

I am not sure I even think it is jealousy, just something mindless to do.

Where did respect and self pride go ? !!!

• Like 1

Dude think I will cry for you seeing those foot prints over your car! Just goes to show you the mentality of these people and need castrating. Sorry to see this and hope you can get all your problems sorted!

• Like 1

Mate you are so unlucky!! I rent at the moment but for me the gamechanger is having your own personal parking off road. This is a must as people are just idiots these days, no respect at all.

I had a bonnet dent taken out when I first got my Z cost £40 and was totally fixed.

• Like 1

There really are some cretins around and feel for you :console:

Whoever is quoting you £120 to take that door dent out is trying to give you a right good shafting...

Bradders, Visit Ricey or contact him for the Wales meet as he can get a Mobil dent man out :)

Great idea seeing you are going to Wales - if is the same guy we had at the Wales meets a few years ago it was amazing what he did and for little money ;)

Dont loose faith in the 350, these incidents could happen to any car and it would cost the same to fix. *smoking pending.

Every time i look at my car i see imperfections, door dinks etc but i would bet 90% of people wouldnt even notice.

Its a good looking car and people wont be analysing every panel, just enjoying looking ;)

As others have said a dent doctor would sort it no problem.

guys im not giving up neither was it at my property! i rent a garage for £120 a month which you can see is a small estate in all my pics! thats where shes always kept it was just that one night i take her out to a mates place and she gets trampled on :'(

Not my week, i've just ordered that dent kit with the 2 other recommended products, i'll see how that goes for the roof as they are difficult dents, there are no marks but the door one will need to be done professionally as its on the crease at the bottom of the door!

Cheers for the comments guys, just feeling really down about the car at the moment, i've not even had a chance to get the eyelids or front lip fitted yet.

hmmphh/

Sorry to hear of your bad run of luck. Been there before many years ago with drunks running over an old car of mine, totally destroying bonnet and roof to the point of no repair. Gutting.

Hope you get it sorted, its a lovely looking car

• Like 1