Keyser Gets Radical!! - Video P7

Keyser

We are at Snetterton this Saturday 15th Chris. Phil was booked in but i think he has a problem with his car and won't be able to make it. Give him a PM if you fancy coming along. Should be able to swap places.

We are also booked on at Oulton Park on Saturday 6th December.

Edited by Ken

So what's next on the to do list -

Today I had a go at this -

KODC0100_zpse4f19594.jpg

and This

KODC0108_zps07752006.jpg

The first is the plug that allows the rear section wiring loom to be unplugged so it can be removed - the problem is it has completely broken out of it's mount. Also the rear has a wiring issue - when the plug is connected and you turn the lights on the fuse blows so....................

I took this off cut of ally (got to keep the weight down ;) )

KODC0101_zpsf04125cd.jpg

did this

KODC0102_zpsa2df4266.jpg

then this

KODC0103_zps9746d379.jpg

fitted to this

KODC0104_zps86feece8.jpg

And that all fits back together like this

KODC0105_zpsddb28e8d.jpg

:thumbs:

Find blown bulb

KODC0107_zps1d5e16bb.jpg

Replace - Also turn the other brake/side light the right way round in its holder :wacko:

then find melted wires

KODC0106_zpscda61ca3.jpg

remove (not connected to anything) may wire up some under car LED's with them as they come on with the side lights :p;):yahoo:

Bolt car back together and I now have all working lights.

Still have a very small oil leak though :( it seeps round one of the bolts - ordered a cometic race gasket supposedly for the dry sump - may help :shrug:

It's not enough of a leak to stop me driving but it's still annoying that it's there :rant:

Still Orange - for now ;)

• Like 2

Just called Chris and he was having a bath... Must be that time of year again. Anyway, i'm taking the bitch up to Bedford to crash it into the pit wall so unless anyone wants it, speak now of forever hold your pieces.

I told you I bath once a month whether I need it or not!!!!

Be well up for a Race round Bedford Radical V "Bitch" :thumbs:

• Like 1

Problem with a formula car is finding somewhere to use it 90% of track days will not allow open wheel cars :(

After I start hill climb and sprint next year I get a ban from Silverstone in the Radical as well :(

The TandC's for Silverstone state - "PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT RADICALS IF THE DRIVER HAS A RACE LICENCE"

Edited by Keyser

Problem with a formula car is finding somewhere to use it 90% of track days will not allow open wheel cars :(

After I start hill climb and sprint next year I get a ban from Silverstone in the Radical as well :(

The TandC's for Silverstone state - "PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT RADICALS IF THE DRIVER HAS A RACE LICENCE"

No problems Chris,I'm sure Bob will prove to be a fantastic mate and will offer to do all the driving at Silverstone for you. :p:lol:

• Like 2