What is the Most Stupid Question you have been Asked about your Zed.

WhackyWill

I get 3 common ones

1.why are you driving a crapy old datsun

or

2. that looks fast - why are you driving it

or (and this one pisses me off big time ) (I work for a local authority)

3. we're obviously paying you too much.............and then they want me to give them approval for whatever building related work they're doing :stir:

• Like 2

Finally, my father asked when I was selling the Zed. Apparently, now I have a Fiesta I don't need a 'silly car'. I love my Dad but he does try my patience sometimes. The most ridiculous thing is that he has always loved cars and I got dragged to watch various types of motor racing all through my childhood, whether I wanted to go or not, but he can't seem to fathom just how happy driving my 'silly car' makes me :headhurt:

• Like 1

I get 3 common ones

or

3. we're obviously paying you too much.............and then they want me to give them approval for whatever building related work they're doing :stir:

4. why is it poo coloured :p

I get 3 common ones

or

its definately dust coloured at the moment - parked near a building site last week, but far enough away I thought, until a JCB started up and started earth moving beside it - the dust was incredible

I get 3 common ones

or

its definately dust coloured at the moment - parked near a building site last week, but far enough away I thought, until a JCB started up and started earth moving beside it - the dust was incredible

Bugger...

I loved my neighbours comment (and one of the few times I managed a quick reparte) when I first changed the exhaust

him - "what, what, (he was spluttering) have you done to it - its making my windows shake

me - "you obviously need to change your windows then......."

his face was a picture :lol:

• Like 2

I was at a service station petrol station.

A dodgy couple asked for a lift.

Was never gonna say yes but politely replied

"sorry......but no space for you inside"

Looking p!$$ed off the bloke peers through the window and then giggled to his partner

"f@ck me luv......he's only got 2 seats in there"

He waved me off smiling

:lol:

Is that a glass roof ?

I get asked this ("Panoramic"? Too) :doh:

Must be a GM/Black roof/tinted rear window thing

I was also walking back to my car on Sunday, it was parked near (but not too close) to the kerb and the guy I was following (not in that sense) was clearly having a good look at my Zed as he approached. As he got to the rear of the car he stepped out into the road to quite obviously look at the rear to see if he could see a badge that told him what it was! :lol:

He'd obviously missed the 'Nissan' burger on the front bumper.

• Like 1

Nearly cracked up whilst talking to the AA call centre organising my euro cover.

Her- "What is the reg of the car you want euro cover for"

Me- "OY......blah blah"

Her- "a nissan 370z roadster"

Me- " yup"

Her- "very nice, now will you be towing a caravan or anything else with the car whilst away"

Me- "pardon?......."

Caravans!!? :ninja:

• Like 2

Walking back to my car in West Quay, a couple were in front of me as we were exiting from the lifts to the carpark, I had parked in the first space near the doors . .

Husband -" I bet the guy that drives that has a tiny penis"

Wife - "you should get one then"

Me - plips the remote to unlock, they both turn round to see me chuckling to my self :lol:

Husband - looks very angrily at wife

Wife - burst out laughing, wiggling her little pinky finger

Husband - looks like he is going to die

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I also had someone in a M40 services ask me if they could take a picture of their son (about 4 yrs) standing in my boot . . . :surrender: . . I politely declined, drove to the other side of the carpark, then went to get my coffee :lol:

• Like 5

This happened last night but forgot to put it up! Passing by a Celtic pub as they had a game on last night. Some steamer in the middle of the road gives me a wave, being in an orange car i thought best to wave back :lol: my glasgow friends will vouch for that. Turn back round and there is a red light. Guy comes up in the middle of the road, "awwiiiyytt mate, fancy geeing iz a lift doon the road?" A was going left so politely replied no. Aye you and your Lamborghini... i said its not a Lamborghini. "Wit iz it then!?" Green light,,,, felt best not reply :lol:

Not 350z related but still funny, went with mate and his girlfriend whilst at uni to a football match - was the first game she had ever been to - she was adamant she had read up on the rules and was confident she could contribute to the banter on the terraces...we were really supportive of her right up until when the teams ran out and she asks 'so who is the guy in black'

This reminded me of one I heard many years ago. Going to a football match with my sister and brother in law, as we were walking up to stadium the floodlights came on, sister turned to my brother in law and asked "is it live?" 😳

Not 350z related but still funny, went with mate and his girlfriend whilst at uni to a football match - was the first game she had ever been to - she was adamant she had read up on the rules and was confident she could contribute to the banter on the terraces...we were really supportive of her right up until when the teams ran out and she asks 'so who is the guy in black'

This reminded me of one I heard many years ago. Going to a football match with my sister and brother in law, as we were walking up to stadium the floodlights came on, sister turned to my brother in law and asked "is it live?" 😳

Took my son to football when he was 5 (20 years ago) and we watched the highlights of the week befores game on the 'jumbotron' screen that was newly installed. We had got there early as I wanted to avoid the crowds, when the highlights finished my son got up and put his coat on, I asked him why and he pointed at the screen and said it's finished :lol: he obviously thought we went to the ground just to watch the football on an even bigger screen. His face was a picture when the teams came out!!! Going with him this Saturday and taking my 5 year old godson, luckily I haven't been reported to childline for taking them to Spurs, could be classed as child abuse I'm sure :lol:

• Like 3

Took my son to football when he was 5 (20 years ago) and we watched the highlights of the week befores game on the 'jumbotron' screen that was newly installed. We had got there early as I wanted to avoid the crowds, when the highlights finished my son got up and put his coat on, I asked him why and he pointed at the screen and said it's finished :lol: he obviously thought we went to the ground just to watch the football on an even bigger screen. His face was a picture when the teams came out!!! Going with him this Saturday and taking my 5 year old godson, luckily I haven't been reported to childline for taking them to Spurs, could be classed as child abuse I'm sure :lol:

Classic..!! :thumbs:

Just misguided Dave ;)