Tarmac Sportz Vortech Supercharged GT86 Pics

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi all,

Apologies for the delays in getting some decent pics.

The car is pretty much finished, Banzai are doing a photoshoot next month so there might be a couple of trick additions if they are available. I realize the car is not going to be everyone's taste but it is for show rather than go and I'm pleased with what has been achieved.

Mods list below:

Vortech Supercharger

Stillen 5 piece lower Body Kit

Ark Grip exhaust

Cobra decat/over pipe

Valenti rear lights and rear reverse/fog light

Tarmac TRD style spoiler

Tarmac Polished Strut brace

Perrin stubby

Tinted windows

BC Coilovers

SPC Camber alignment kit

Varrstoen 18x9.5 LTD Edition full polished ES2 wheels

BRZ fender trim

Tarmac Sportz hood dampers

LED DRLs

Tarmac Sunstrip

gt86jonathansalisbury_zpsc9a8bf1c.jpg

gt86jonathansalisbury2_zps82c287a6.jpg

gt86jonathansalisbury1_zpsa2d8f604.jpg

AB3134F9-2F86-4F8A-A3BD-48BE11F01847_zps51gvkwb8.jpg

ARK_zps8791c801.jpg

ts_sig_02.png

• Like 7

Looks nice, I bet it drives great with the boost and suspension mods. I've been in a standard one and it was a bit gutless, handles well though and driving position is nice.

Edited by Jp606

Looks great B)

Looks lovely Chris. I do like these quite a lot but would need an FI one. Be interested to here what you think of it with the extra power.

+1

+2 on that…..

I have to say in standard form they're interesting, but Chris you've done yourself proud with this project. Looks VERY nice…….. I wonder what 19's would look like on her.

I know we keep talking about hooking up, but your car maybe another reason to visit :lol:

TBH it feels like it should have done when it came out the factory, These aren't mentally high powered cars, they are more about fun driving, nice place to be and they look great with a bit of modding. I reckon with a bit of tweeking you could get a lot more power than i'm running, This is a good read on it http://blog.perrinperformance.com/vortech-brzfr-s-supercharger-kit-on-the-perrin-brz/

I think we need to meet up so I can talk you out of butchering that stunning example of a 350z and you letting me take that engine off your hands to slip it in a beaten up old shell so I can fulfil my midlife crisis dream of becoming the worlds greatest drift driver !!!

Looks great B)

Looks lovely Chris. I do like these quite a lot but would need an FI one. Be interested to here what you think of it with the extra power.

+1

+2 on that…..

I have to say in standard form they're interesting, but Chris you've done yourself proud with this project. Looks VERY nice…….. I wonder what 19's would look like on her.

I know we keep talking about hooking up, but your car maybe another reason to visit :lol:

• Like 1

She won't be butchered Chris, just internally enhanced, call it a breast enlargement!! :teeth:

Grab yourself a bargain in the sates, the engines go for peanuts really. It's the other parts which are gonna cost the same again just to fit it.

I'm sure you can drift the Toyo :thumbs:

Nice work Chris! Well put together car. I know what you mean about show hence the stickers to advertise your whares otherwise its perfectðŸ‘

I guess you running a conservative 250-270hp but that puppy should hit 290-300hp/210-230lbft if pushed.

Get a striking wrap on it and it will sell itself I reckon👀