It Appears I Have Flames!

Sam Mcgoo

I had a mate ask for a video of the sound of my exhaust set up. So after a drive out today and it was nice and warm I got the camera out to film it........

Needless to say, after I watched it back I decided to go back out when it was dark. :lol:

I apologise for my childishness. :blush:

• Like 9

Looks nice SamðŸ‘

I've been told I have got flames and getting pops and bangs on overrun all the time especially as my tune is rich and the zorst is straight through from the headers back. Just need a gopro to capture this for posterity😜

• Like 1

:cloud9: sounds great and flames are always a good thing B)

flaming brilliant Sam :teeth:

:lol:

Careful Sam, the last person who mentioned the 'F' word, everyone hated :stir:

Love a good old flame!

Ah yes, I remember reading that.....I think the general opinion in the end was that if it does it because you've added a flamer kit or purposely over fueled it was a bit lame, if its a bi-product of power mods it was cool B) That's how I see it anyway. :lol:

Great balls of fire! Nice one Sam!

:teeth:

Looks awesome sam. I'm gona need to try this

Looks nice SamðŸ‘

I've been told I have got flames and getting pops and bangs on overrun all the time especially as my tune is rich and the zorst is straight through from the headers back. Just need a gopro to capture this for posterity😜

Sweet 🔥

Gotta love a bit of flame action

Mine pops and bangs quite a lot gonna have to check it out now see if this happens

I did wonder myself as it does pop and splutter a bit and I have some blackening on the rear skirt, but your never behind yourself so don't know.

I can only imagine when at WOT on load and the exhaust is nice and hot it could be better! :teeth: (feel a bit of a chav now) :lol: