This car is crap because...

Ekona

Just for fun, don't take it too serious :)

Name a car you don't like, and why. Simple as.

I hate the Peugeot 206. All of them. They're cheap, plasticky, gutless, lopsided with that stupid vent on the bonnet, and ugly. They have no redeeming features whatsoever.

I also hate the Ford Ka, the original one. It's such a turd of a car, I would genuinely like to buy one just so I can set it on fire. It's also driven exclusively by 'tards.

• Like 1

Hyundai Matrix. How Pininfarina designed this, then admitted the atrocity by badging every single one is beyond me. AND they put the badge where the window is supposed to be, but for some reason isn't! I imagine that it is the most bland, uninspiring, wallowy car to drive, but even if it was any good... THAT WINDOW!!! Its like someone was drawing it on an etch a sketch and sneezed. Only click the below link if you're feeling very brave.. you have been warned! :yuck:

http://www.cubacarhire.co.uk/images/photos/hyundai-matrix.jpg

The corsa B for me I cannot stand it, just looks and is uter $h**

I can not think of a good thing about it, just thinking about them gets too me there horrible.

They are the best description of a shed on wheels, and even worse when people "do them up" with a big back box on and stupid lexus lights :yuck: :yuck: :rant:

Audi TT and Porsche Boxster - Utterly pointless cars (unless you are a woman AND don't know any better!) the original TT looks like a depressed/retarded turtle - similar to the Bugatti Veyron, and the Porsche Boxster is just for men who don't have the balls to have a proper porsche!

• Like 1

I also believe there is a reserved place in hell for the Fiat Multipla and it's designer! I mean, if the designer finished and thought that was a good looking car, imagine what his taste in women is like! (Probably doesn't like women anyway as he is a designer)

Edited by RS8055

Jesus guys, the Boxster, Micra and Ka are cracking motors, you're harsh bastards :lol:

The Vauxhall Insignia - who looked at one and said "I really like the look of that" :wacko:

Poverty spec Audi A5's - not made to be run on 16 inch wheels :yuck:

Anything by Ssangyong - obvious reasons :D

Every BMW in the world ever.

Sound dull (whatever the engine apart........probably apart from a V8).

Look dull

Are dull

Cost a bomb for the 'exclusivity' which lets face it is about as exclusive as having a tallywhacker.

• Like 1

Ssangyong make sone truly ugly cars... Up there with the multipla, 5 series gt, new civic, new crv, recently I saw the dacia jeep thing and boy that's a cheap ass looking car! They had a piggy bank budget for that before it went into production

Iv got a personal hatred for the aygo. Tin can on wheels. Hired one to pick up the skyline it was slow, crap, so poorly built, crap, more crap, the rear windows were crap, the interior trim didn't fully cover the doors. Did I mention it was crap?

Aww what? I could have a field day in this thread :lol:

-Most porsches (but I do like the new 911 and I have the horn for the 911 GT3RS...red and grey...dunno..I just dunno).

-BMW 1 Series! good drivers car but you still look like you bought a van with windows and an overpriced one at that! UGLY

-Original Audi TT... I just... too bubbly... lol

-3 series BMW Coupes... you can spend all the money you want, but to most its the same as any other base 3 series coupe lol

-That lexus hatchback thing they recently brought out... its terrible looking

-....ready for it?.... Ferrari 458... theres just something about its looks im not keen on...maybe too futuristic

-Merc and BMW C/3series short back...the thing with the boot cut off.... :yuck:

....I could go on and on and on.... but ...well I shall...

-Sangyongs....any. Its like someone blind drew them.

-Mini's....personal hatrid lol

-BMW 6/7 series (old ones dont mind the new 6).

-BMW 5 series (old one.... not too much wrong with them looks wise they just... well 'dodgy' people buy low spec ones, put alloys on them and tint the windows all round... 'stop me police' i think it says on their regy lol)...

This is fun.... pml! :ninja:

Audi TT and Porsche Boxster - Utterly pointless cars (unless you are a woman AND don't know any better!) the original TT looks like a depressed/retarded turtle - similar to the Bugatti Veyron, and the Porsche Boxster is just for men who don't have the balls to have a proper porsche!

wrong on soooo many levels

ok, maybe the mk 1 TT - but the mk2 is good (i had one)

the boxster - nothing wrong with that - sometimes its not about balls (it whats affordable and lets face it a boxster is more on a par with the zed)