This car is crap because...

Ekona

Vauxhall Zafira's - everyone who drives a Zafira is a ****. Fact.

BMW X5 - pointless status symbol used almost exclusively for the for the school run.

And the BMW X6 because the X5 just wasn't pointless enough.

I wonder if they're planning a sequel :surrender:
  • Like 1

BMW X5 - pointless status symbol used almost exclusively for the for the school run.

They're bringing out a prequel soon, the X4. I just wonder how pointless they'll make that one. Apparently the X5 is too big but the X3 is too small...

Edit; Curses, beaten to it! :lol:

Edited by ilogikal1

They're bringing out a prequel soon, the X4. I just wonder how pointless they'll make that one. Apparently the X5 is too big but the X3 is too small...

Edit; Curses, beaten to it! :lol:

Mwah ha ha ha ha! :lol:

Chrysler crossfire, I'd rather fall down the stairs than be anywhere near one

Too true, hateful things.

Can't believe all the hate for the M cars, you obviously haven't driven one properly as they are far from crap.

Edited by S1 HNK

Audi TT and Porsche Boxster - Utterly pointless cars (unless you are a woman AND don't know any better!) the original TT looks like a depressed/retarded turtle - similar to the Bugatti Veyron, and the Porsche Boxster is just for men who don't have the balls to have a proper porsche!

You do realise that a boxster would whoop your car round a track and road? Also I'm 99.9% sure they limit the power boxster and caymans get. You give a boxster/cayman the same engine as a 911 and it would whoop that too. Proper porsche? mr driving a cheapy nissan who think he is top dog lol.

Audi TT and Porsche Boxster - Utterly pointless cars (unless you are a woman AND don't know any better!) the original TT looks like a depressed/retarded turtle - similar to the Bugatti Veyron, and the Porsche Boxster is just for men who don't have the balls to have a proper porsche!

You do realise that a boxster would whoop your car round a track and road? Also I'm 99.9% sure they limit the power boxster and caymans get. You give a boxster/cayman the same engine as a 911 and it would whoop that too. Proper porsche? mr driving a cheapy nissan who think he is top dog lol.

And i hope you do realise that the OP question was" This car is crap because..." not " what car is better and why..." ;)

Some interesting responses so far ;)

Top of my list is the Nissan Figaro, how not to do retro.

Agreed on the 206, Guaranteed to be driven by mingmongs every time.

Hyundai Coupes, no show and no go. I especially dislike the one which got so much undeserved styling praise - was it Pinifarina designed? Clearly he was tripping if so, that thing looks like it's melting :D

Edited by Leeroy

worst car i've driven possibly the daewoo matiz the very early ones before they were bought out by chevrolet. my gran had one and when she died i had to drive it back from manchester to essex for my parents. i swear the suspension was made of victoria spounge, the brakes were china plates i'm no even sure the steeering wheel was fully attached to the rack. wind buffetting was extreme. even a scooter could buffet it, so going past lorries was like driving in a hurricane.wheels so small i think they were taken off a roller skate. a handbrake cable that i'm sure was made of strawberry laces knotted together. panels so thin it could have been laminated paper. i could go on

Daewoo_Matiz.jpg

• Like 1

I hate when folk quote the likes of Jeremy Clarkson on posts like this, " boxsters are a poor mans Porche" etc. If you've drove it comment if you havent dont!

oh god the amount of people who have what seems to be a comprehensive opinion on the driving atributes of a car. but when asked "have you driven one?" they never bloody have.

I had an MR2 roadster and S2000, the amount of people on here alone who said "thats a hair dressers car" but never drove one. i find it funny that on here lots of people says "the zeds a proper mans car" yet the influx of women on here has almost been greater than the blokes :lol:

I hate when folk quote the likes of Jeremy Clarkson on posts like this, " boxsters are a poor mans Porche" etc. If you've drove it comment if you havent dont!

oh god the amount of people who have what seems to be a comprehensive opinion on the driving atributes of a car. but when asked "have you driven one?" they never bloody have.

I had an MR2 roadster and S2000, the amount of people on here alone who said "thats a hair dressers car" but never drove one. i find it funny that on here lots of people says "the zeds a proper mans car" yet the influx of women on here has almost been greater than the blokes :lol:

Yip, agree. I also cant understand the hatred for BMW's and there drivers. My Z4 is totally different from my Zed and E92 but its got some really good points.

When i had my VXR brand new, i was a ned, when i had my Zed, i was apparently driving a datsun, then when i had my new E92 i was all show and no go, now with the z4 i'm a hairdresser! Cant win!

When I was deciding which car to buy next my choices were the 3.2 TT , Boxter , R32 or 350z. I was lucky ithe fact that two of my mates at work one owning a 2.8 boxter and the other a 2.0 TT let me have a test drive. The boxter is a much better drive than the 350z TBH but I chose the Z because I see fewer on the road.

Still maintain that BMWs are over rated though having owned one and had one as a company car .

• Like 1

And i hope you do realise that the OP question was" This car is crap because..." not " what car is better and why..." ;)

and?

When I was deciding which car to buy next my choices were the 3.2 TT , Boxter , R32 or 350z. I was lucky ithe fact that two of my mates at work one owning a 2.8 boxter and the other a 2.0 TT let me have a test drive. The boxter is a much better drive than the 350z TBH but I chose the Z because I see fewer on the road.

Still maintain that BMWs are over rated though having owned one and had one as a company car .

No such thing as a 2.8. Eithers its a 2.7 or a 2.9. Boxster btw.

• Like 1

I can see this thread getting nasty and I see a few people either over generalising or taking things a bit to personal.

Maybe we should stick to stating why we hate the car, and not such utter rubbish such as "I hate XYZ car because they're all driven by *******"?

• Like 1