458 Italia - new addition to the family UPDATED pg4

WINKJ

wish it was mine, just thought I would share it with fellow petrol heads!!! im not a "my daddy this" "my daddy that" kinda guy! :yawn:

but it is a beauty and will get some better snaps up on friday

wish it was mine, just thought I would share it with fellow petrol heads!!! im not a "my daddy this" "my daddy that" kinda guy! :yawn:

but it is a beauty and will get some better snaps up on friday

Dam right for sharing it, all petrol heads here and appreciate cars in many forms!

• Like 2

Why they didn't make the roof black as standard, I'll never know. Looks amazing, especially on a giallo car.

They're my least favourite wheels on the 458 (too thin and spindly), but I have to admit the car design as a whole is growing on me as I didn't like them at all when they first came out. Any shots of the interior?

Why they didn't make the roof black as standard, I'll never know. Looks amazing, especially on a giallo car.

They're my least favourite wheels on the 458 (too thin and spindly), but I have to admit the car design as a whole is growing on me as I didn't like them at all when they first came out. Any shots of the interior?

Not yet, will get some up on Friday hopefully. :)

All I can say mate is get plenty of videos of this when your old man collects it, wanna hear this bad boy :teeth:

will do - the insurance is only 600 more than my Z so I hopefully will be able to take it out for a spin or two! very excited!

Only £600 more..... feck what you paying on your Zed then :lol:

900 - its odd that its so cheap. lets see when we try and insure it this week! haha

My zed was costing me £900 and i just had a quote of £450 for a Lambourgini Gallardo.